Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 90% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

a1beaute

This app is the best to reduce the USPS shipping cost and shows me the saved amount of money in real-time.

We Sell Fashion

I thought this would be just another shipping app BUT IT IS SO MUCH MORE. It shows everything and I mean everything. Even shows things you were not looking for. I just created two shipping labels and I love this app. I can't say enough about it. It sets the standard for all other shippers.

Côté Cuir

We like Pirate Ship. It's really simple to use and prices are goods, especially for international shipments under 4 pounds. The team support responded to me quickly when I asked questions. Thank you!

Kimono Grip

I save around 50 cents to a dollar on each package shipped using Pirate Ship rather than Shopify.
For example:
.7 pound package on
Shopify: $3.93
Pirate Ship: 3.21

Saved 72 cents. Nearly a dollar.

Small things that add up. After 100 orders I save 50-100 bucks on shipping. That's 50-100 bucks that I would have wasted. Pirate ship is the best.
Shopify UI is a little bit easier obviously but both are easy and for the money I save with Pirate Ship. Never going back. Thank you Pirate Ship.

WayvDesigns

Total lifesaver! I've been selling online for 20 years and believe me - I have used just about every shipping platform and ecommerce plugin out there, but this one takes the cake. It is super simple yet offers everything and more other paid apps do - like reporting - except for FREE!

I LOVE that it is exceptionally straightforward, I didn't have to dig around help guides or watch videos to figure out how it works or what all it can do.

It makes sense upfront and it just WORKS!

I was also relieved to find that the spreadsheet doesn't have to be overly complicated or formatted *juuuust right* like other services that can be SUPER finicky.

The only issue some people might have is it is only USPS; which is fine for me, I don't use anything else because in my experience USPS is cheaper, faster, and more convenient for customers so I honestly don't need integration with 200+ other carriers.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much Pirate Ship - you've made a difference!

Nickie's Knickers

This app is a total life saver for my business. So easy to use and set up. Love how easy it was to integrate with my Shopify and shipping has never been this easy. Thank you for having this available to the small businesses like mine.

Scrapbooking for Less

Hands down the best company we have ever worked with in the past 15 years of being in e-commerce. I can't recommend them enough. Their program is top notch and always quick to answer any little questions we have had.

Pavalon

This app is amazing and so is the service, I can not thank them enough especially Matt for leading me through the shipping process step by step.

and they do have a great sense of humor!

Canine's World

I absolutely love it. Easy to use and I can see my rates plus gets a discount. Saves time from walking to usps office. And costumer service is fast Which I love. Try the app like really try it 100% You wont regret it. ❤ something I do wish is I could do is buy labels from other carriers besides USPS like FedEx, UPS, DHL since that would be all in 1 app. Still love this app.

Clear Choice Aquatics

how is this free? I ship 10 to 20 packages a day with a mix of USPS and UPS. I was using shopify but the lack of a scan form wasn't working for me so I moved to stamps.com. Then stamps.com locked my account because of a security issue on a sunday when I do my shipping from friday - sunday afternoon (so around 40 packages). since I couldn't call them and didn't want to wait I heard about this on the shopify community forum and decided to give it a try. The bulk printing would be good if all my packages were the same however they are all different so I have to go one by one but for my volume it's not a huge issue. Overall this is an awesome app and I hope that it stays free.

Oh and theirs Priority cubic pricing which is going to take a chunk of my UPS shipping away so that's just the icing on the cake. first shipments are going out tomorrow so we will see but I don't think there will be any issues.