Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 90% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

American Tradition Cookie Cutters

This app is wonderful! Before I found it was was manually doing many things that I can now do with the click of a button. Saves me so much time! Also the low cost of shipping is a +++. So glad I found it.

All Wheels Mobility

I'm surprised this app doesn't have a zillion 5 star reviews. I give my customers free gifts with purchase and baby let me tell you...Pirate Ship is the TRUTH! I'm able to upload my customer list, print ZPL labels or sheet labels, stick on my boxes, print my 5630 form for multiple packages and schedule a pick up or drop my packages off at USPS. It's literally a one-stop shop! 500 GOLD STARS if I could!

Root'd

Amazing! I can't belive I didn't use this ealier! I was looking for a way to print out 50 labels at once for a large sample order, and went to Stamps.com first. It was awful! 1 hour on the phone with those guys, only to find out they had an error in their system and couldn't upload .csv files. Tried 2 other places, wasted at least 3 hours, and found these guys. 5 min later, super easy and intuitive ALL my labels were printed.

Decided to try it w/ Shopify, as we usually ship same size packages, and printed all my days orders in about 2 min, + it integrated super smooth with Shopify to mark them fulfilled and email customer tracking. Has already saved me a ton of time. If you're still using Shopify to fulfill orders STOP and use this!!

PS... I maybe write 2 reviews a year, this one really wowed me. 1,000 stars for sure. Awesome work guys!

a1beaute

This app is the best to reduce the USPS shipping cost and shows me the saved amount of money in real-time.

We Sell Fashion

I thought this would be just another shipping app BUT IT IS SO MUCH MORE. It shows everything and I mean everything. Even shows things you were not looking for. I just created two shipping labels and I love this app. I can't say enough about it. It sets the standard for all other shippers.

Côté Cuir

We like Pirate Ship. It's really simple to use and prices are goods, especially for international shipments under 4 pounds. The team support responded to me quickly when I asked questions. Thank you!

Kimono Grip

I save around 50 cents to a dollar on each package shipped using Pirate Ship rather than Shopify.
For example:
.7 pound package on
Shopify: $3.93
Pirate Ship: 3.21

Saved 72 cents. Nearly a dollar.

Small things that add up. After 100 orders I save 50-100 bucks on shipping. That's 50-100 bucks that I would have wasted. Pirate ship is the best.
Shopify UI is a little bit easier obviously but both are easy and for the money I save with Pirate Ship. Never going back. Thank you Pirate Ship.

WayvDesigns

Total lifesaver! I've been selling online for 20 years and believe me - I have used just about every shipping platform and ecommerce plugin out there, but this one takes the cake. It is super simple yet offers everything and more other paid apps do - like reporting - except for FREE!

I LOVE that it is exceptionally straightforward, I didn't have to dig around help guides or watch videos to figure out how it works or what all it can do.

It makes sense upfront and it just WORKS!

I was also relieved to find that the spreadsheet doesn't have to be overly complicated or formatted *juuuust right* like other services that can be SUPER finicky.

The only issue some people might have is it is only USPS; which is fine for me, I don't use anything else because in my experience USPS is cheaper, faster, and more convenient for customers so I honestly don't need integration with 200+ other carriers.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much Pirate Ship - you've made a difference!

Nickie's Knickers

This app is a total life saver for my business. So easy to use and set up. Love how easy it was to integrate with my Shopify and shipping has never been this easy. Thank you for having this available to the small businesses like mine.

Scrapbooking for Less

Hands down the best company we have ever worked with in the past 15 years of being in e-commerce. I can't recommend them enough. Their program is top notch and always quick to answer any little questions we have had.