Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 90% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

HighZer0 Electronics

Incredible app! Exactly as advertised, great support, etc! I do hope in the future they can expand integration sites. It would be nice to integrate with your own shipping accounts if possible. https://highzer0electronics.com/

mousemade

I was already using Pirate Ship on their website and it was really easy and quick to use. I jumped on the app as soon as I saw it because it integrates well with orders. Now I can take care of shipping very quickly. Absolutely love Pirate Ship.

Best YOU by HTS

I love this app! It is awesome. You can batch the labels and it is excellent for saving time and printing supplies!

The UniDragon

Ok, if you think you are going to get rates that are insanely low right off the bat, chances are you'll be disappointed, BUT--and it's a big but, they are always at least matched to the lowest price in my experience with them. I sell on many channels, the prices they offer on items at or below 1lb is generally even with Shopify, Ebay, Amazon et all, but never more. They are at least equal on shipping light items, as the items get heavier it seems like Pirate Ship really does save money. . .While I have yet to find good savings on shipping on Pirate Ship compared with my main three channels--they actually do save me money over Bonanza (who charges to ship with them), Etsy, USPS.com. If a customer from out of state wants something delivered, I can offer it because of Pirate Ship at a reasonable rate. Very useful app, no upcharge. While I disagree with the understanding that many have that they save a fortune over other possibilities, they are always at least equal with the lowest--and they do allow manual entries meaning that even if you sell through channels (including in person) you'll save money on postage--and it can add up quick.

Duenas Designs

I used this app for the first time shipping today. Very easy set up and use. I liked that there are options on how I want my labels printed. Sincerely, Diana Duenas- www.duenasdesigns.com

Kerstins Nature Products

This app is great. The customer service is outstanding. They reply very quick and are very helpful. And on top of that the app is free! I am very glad I found Pirate Ship.
www.kerstinsnatureproducts.com

Dog Collar Fancy

I truly can't say enough about this shipping service. Pirate Ship is by far the best I have ever used in all of my years of business to this point. Easy to use program. Huge savings over any other. Customer service is absolutely fabulous! And I mean FABULOUS! Their Pirate theme is fun too! I love these guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

I compared using postage for the cubic rates on here and my regular priority mail for U.S. shipments....I was able to get postage at 1/2 price what I usually pay. Great free app. I use it for shipping U.S. boxes and use endicia for my other shipments. The only feature it basically does not have that I wish it did would be to add your own logo on the label or design. Thats the only thing it is missing. Stealth postage is included on the label which is nice.

Whimsy Stamps Llc

We just stumbled on this app a week or so ago and have to say it's fantastic! There is no cost to use this app unlike the other postage printing services that charge a monthly usage fee. The rates are the lowest you can get and it will always suggest the cheapest way possible for you to ship. Already this app has saved us the $35 monthly service fee we were paying with our previous shipping platform and it's saving us money on every label we print! Support is awesome! They answer the chat box quickly and provide easy to follow instructions. Definitely happy we found this gem of an app. Thank you Pirate Ship!

Primping Your Home

We love Pirate Ship..works great right from the start! Best USPS Rates!