Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Get the cheapest USPS rates for free

Carrie Bloedel

UPDATE 5/19: This App Rocks. The customer service is outstanding. I was reading a 1 star and 2 star review. Apparently they've never used another shipping app for if they had, they'd realize how great this one is. Most of the Apps on Shopify are awful. This one is truly awesome. It works the way it is supposed to, you save money without having to pay any monthly premiums, they always add new features to make it easier to use, and customer service rocks. If all the Apps on Shopify were like this, we'd be able to sell a lot more - sadly they are not.

UPDATE 11/18: Just keeps getting better. They make improvements all the time. Easiest BY FAR and cheapest BY FAR. If you aren't using this app, you should be.

They had a few things that needed to be tweaked and they did that immediately. Can't ask for anything more than that. They were even willing to go the extra mile to customize something for me - way beyond what they needed to do. Now this is the kind of service that everyone is looking for! Pirate Ship has the cheapest rates. I can't imagine why anyone would use any other app because the only one that truly has the cheapest price, regardless of whether you send 1 package a day or 100, is Pirate Ship. I have tried them all. I have tried Shippo and many others who claimed they had the cheapest rates but they don't. In the case of Shippo its business model changed after a year of doing business with them but they didn't even notify me or honor its commitment to customers who were guaranteed the lowest rates - now they just provide a discount. Who wants to do business with a company that doesn't honor its commitment and isn't transparent? Not me, I can tell you. Totally unacceptable. I wouldn't waste your time on any other apps since I've gone through them all and FINALLY have found the cheapest rates. Plus, the app works well. And, when I say cheapest rates I mean as compared to Shippo, on average, $.50 cents a label plus Shippo's $.05 fee per label - total $.55 cheaper per label. This really adds up over time. And, customer service has been great. Pirate Ship is really the only shipping app you should consider!

V Tox Intimate Health Wellness

Pirate ship has been a god send for my business and the continuous updates & stellar customer service are bonuses. I've been telling other entrepreneurs I know to jump on board.

Sublimation Box

We love shipping our packages with Pirate Ship. They have all the shipping options available under one platform. The customer service is great and they are very quick to respond. We highly recommend using pirate ship.

Itsagift 2

The beauty of this app is in its simplicity, from easily importing orders and calculating the cheapest rate to printing shipping labels. If your shopify store ships primarily with USPS then you will greatly benefit by using Pirate Ship. They have the cheapest commercial rates available with no fees or markups. The chat support is quick and helpful and the cute pirate theme just makes shipping that much for fun!!

Rory Lux Apparel

OH MAN. This review is long overdue.
If you're on the search for a new shipping app, STOP AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP.
I was in your shoes too. I was coming from stamps.com and didn't feel like paying the monthly $16 fee anymore, so I scoured the shopify app store for an alternative. I searched and searched the crowded sea of shipping apps, and Pirate Ship stuck out to me. It had 0 reviews at the time, so I was a bit scared, but I decided to give it a shot.
WOW. One of the best decisions I've ever made!
Definitely THE BEST app on Shopify. Why?
1. The team responds in MINUTES. I work 24/7 and I received assistance just now at 10pm on a Saturday night! (which prompted me to write them a review - they deserve it!)
2. The software itself is very straightforward and user-friendly. I can't believe I wasted so much time and energy with stamps.com (still gives me nightmares). Pirate ship is easy sailing compared to all other softwares I've used!
3. The team is a great bunch and are always working on improving the app and updating it. And they are always open to suggestions!
4. It's FREE. FREE. FREE!!!!! It's crazy. Really. For such a great app and service it's hard to believe but true. You just pay for postage. And you get the same discount as stamps.com. And postage is even cheaper than Shopify labels!! And you don't have to pay 5 cents per label like other apps out there!! It's completely FREE!!!!!! Unbelievable!!!
I love this app so much. I am so glad I took the leap of faith and downloaded this app. This app deserves so many 5 star reviews. They don't really ask for reviews but they really should!! There would be so many others in the same boat (or should I say pirate ship).
Also shoutout to Bjorn for always helping me out!
NOW STOP SEARCHING AND DOWNLOAD THIS APP!!
THANK YOU PIRATE SHIP!!!

Miliani Eyeware

This is an amazing app. Great prices. Would like to see a back/edit button and a smaller stamp option, with tracking number separate. (my return address and send to would already be on there).

There was one order that I had to partially refund. After refunded it closed the order. So I had to manually enter it. Also when doing multiple the box weights are different I'd like an option to at least see what customer I was packing and shipping....

I'm hoping this app stays free. You never know. Flawlessly works with Shopify.

Bokksu

I used to use ShipStation, but when USPS prices rose in January 2017, I looked into alternatives and was super happy to have found Pirate Ship! In addition to having amazing customer service and support, the app is incredibly easy to use and cuts down the time to create batch shipping by a ton. Highly recommend using Pirate Ship for all your batch shipping needs!

Changecobox

I LOVE Pirateship!! This was exactly what we needed for our subscription box! So easy to use, the customer service is out of this world and we save a ton of $$ going through them! :)

The Polepunzel Box

Exactly what I needed for my subscription box service! Quick and excellent customer support and cheap USPS shipping prices! Love this company!

Radiant Health Magazine

Best shipping rates, easy to use and great customer support!