Pirate Ship

Save up to 89% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

The UniDragon

Ok, if you think you are going to get rates that are insanely low right off the bat, chances are you'll be disappointed, BUT--and it's a big but, they are always at least matched to the lowest price in my experience with them. I sell on many channels, the prices they offer on items at or below 1lb is generally even with Shopify, Ebay, Amazon et all, but never more. They are at least equal on shipping light items, as the items get heavier it seems like Pirate Ship really does save money. . .While I have yet to find good savings on shipping on Pirate Ship compared with my main three channels--they actually do save me money over Bonanza (who charges to ship with them), Etsy, USPS.com. If a customer from out of state wants something delivered, I can offer it because of Pirate Ship at a reasonable rate. Very useful app, no upcharge. While I disagree with the understanding that many have that they save a fortune over other possibilities, they are always at least equal with the lowest--and they do allow manual entries meaning that even if you sell through channels (including in person) you'll save money on postage--and it can add up quick.

Duenas Designs

Time spent using app Over 2 years

I used this app for the first time shipping today. Very easy set up and use. I liked that there are options on how I want my labels printed. Sincerely, Diana Duenas- www.duenasdesigns.com

Kerstins Nature Products

This app is great. The customer service is outstanding. They reply very quick and are very helpful. And on top of that the app is free! I am very glad I found Pirate Ship.
www.kerstinsnatureproducts.com

Dog Collar Fancy

I truly can't say enough about this shipping service. Pirate Ship is by far the best I have ever used in all of my years of business to this point. Easy to use program. Huge savings over any other. Customer service is absolutely fabulous! And I mean FABULOUS! Their Pirate theme is fun too! I love these guys! www.dogcollarfancy.com

Posh Pet Glamour Boutique

I compared using postage for the cubic rates on here and my regular priority mail for U.S. shipments....I was able to get postage at 1/2 price what I usually pay. Great free app. I use it for shipping U.S. boxes and use endicia for my other shipments. The only feature it basically does not have that I wish it did would be to add your own logo on the label or design. Thats the only thing it is missing. Stealth postage is included on the label which is nice.

Whimsy Stamps Llc

We just stumbled on this app a week or so ago and have to say it's fantastic! There is no cost to use this app unlike the other postage printing services that charge a monthly usage fee. The rates are the lowest you can get and it will always suggest the cheapest way possible for you to ship. Already this app has saved us the $35 monthly service fee we were paying with our previous shipping platform and it's saving us money on every label we print! Support is awesome! They answer the chat box quickly and provide easy to follow instructions. Definitely happy we found this gem of an app. Thank you Pirate Ship!

Primping Your Home

Time spent using app About 4 years

We love Pirate Ship..works great right from the start! Best USPS Rates!

Farmmomma

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I literally recommend this app and website to every single business I work with! I have had small businesses thank me over and over for pointing them towards this amazing business and I even once had a lady in our local post office look at me in shock at the price we were able to get through Pirate Ship. We own two subscription box businesses and I can't ever tell you how much they have saved us!!! On top of all of that, one of the even more important things you should know is that this company seriously cares about their customers. The owners have personally called me before and or messaged me directly to walk me through any questions I may have. AMAZING people AND amazing prices? I'll never go anywhere else and I will ALWAYS recommend them. What are you waiting for? Seriously download this! Come back and thank me later lol! (No this is not paid for or solicited in anyway I am literally from one small business to another trying to tell you that it really is the best!)

Fiction Boutique

Kind of amazed Pirate Ship doesn't have more reviews.

Not only do they not charge a monthly fee (as other more popular solutions do) they offer the best pricing on USPS labels.

No markups and you get cubic rates if applicable.

That right there in and of itself should be enough for people to take a serious look at them but they also have the most responsive and helpful customer service I've ever dealt with - it doesn't seem to matter what time or day . . .

You should seriously check them out.

Behindthetexasbadge

Pirate Ship is awesome! I was a little worried about shipping a large amount of packages and I needed to use the USPS media rate. Pirate Ship was my perfect solution. If you have questions they are there to help. It works great with Shopify orders, and you can even manually create a label. My favorite features are: Print the order contents on the label, save package weight and measurements so you don't have to enter it every time, and the ability to designate the date and time my customer gets the notification email. We love it!