Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Save up to 90% off USPS rates with a free, easy-to-use app

WayvDesigns

Total lifesaver! I've been selling online for 20 years and believe me - I have used just about every shipping platform and ecommerce plugin out there, but this one takes the cake. It is super simple yet offers everything and more other paid apps do - like reporting - except for FREE!

I LOVE that it is exceptionally straightforward, I didn't have to dig around help guides or watch videos to figure out how it works or what all it can do.

It makes sense upfront and it just WORKS!

I was also relieved to find that the spreadsheet doesn't have to be overly complicated or formatted *juuuust right* like other services that can be SUPER finicky.

The only issue some people might have is it is only USPS; which is fine for me, I don't use anything else because in my experience USPS is cheaper, faster, and more convenient for customers so I honestly don't need integration with 200+ other carriers.

Thank you thank you THANK YOU so much Pirate Ship - you've made a difference!

Nickie's Knickers

This app is a total life saver for my business. So easy to use and set up. Love how easy it was to integrate with my Shopify and shipping has never been this easy. Thank you for having this available to the small businesses like mine.

Scrapbooking for Less

Hands down the best company we have ever worked with in the past 15 years of being in e-commerce. I can't recommend them enough. Their program is top notch and always quick to answer any little questions we have had.

Pavalon

This app is amazing and so is the service, I can not thank them enough especially Matt for leading me through the shipping process step by step.

and they do have a great sense of humor!

Canine's World

I absolutely love it. Easy to use and I can see my rates plus gets a discount. Saves time from walking to usps office. And costumer service is fast Which I love. Try the app like really try it 100% You wont regret it. ❤ something I do wish is I could do is buy labels from other carriers besides USPS like FedEx, UPS, DHL since that would be all in 1 app. Still love this app.

Clear Choice Aquatics

how is this free? I ship 10 to 20 packages a day with a mix of USPS and UPS. I was using shopify but the lack of a scan form wasn't working for me so I moved to stamps.com. Then stamps.com locked my account because of a security issue on a sunday when I do my shipping from friday - sunday afternoon (so around 40 packages). since I couldn't call them and didn't want to wait I heard about this on the shopify community forum and decided to give it a try. The bulk printing would be good if all my packages were the same however they are all different so I have to go one by one but for my volume it's not a huge issue. Overall this is an awesome app and I hope that it stays free.

Oh and theirs Priority cubic pricing which is going to take a chunk of my UPS shipping away so that's just the icing on the cake. first shipments are going out tomorrow so we will see but I don't think there will be any issues.

LGC Tees

Probably the most underrated shipping app on here. It's incredibly easy to create labels and cheaper than paid apps which I thought was interesting. Honestly the only thing it's really missing in my eyes is the ability to combine orders.

paperwhimsy

Wow. I happened to come across this app in the shopify e-university when trying to find out how to create a scan form with my labels (which, spoiler alert - shopify does not have this capability) and someone mentioned Pirate Ship.

I downloaded it last night through the app store, created an account, verified my email address and this morning I created shipping labels and a scan form without a hitch.

Right now, I'm going with an A+ for this app. It's freaking FREE, guys (you just pay for your postage which is, as they claim, the lowest rates available).

And the reporting is pretty awesome. I can't tell you how much of a deep dive it is in shopify to find out about packages shipped and were they delivered. With Pirate Ship the reports are quite extensive.

Well done!

SheMugs

Just what I was looking for! Because Shopify doesn't offer a USPS Scan Form by default I have been struggling to find an app that doesn't charge a monthly fee just so I could access this BASIC feature. PirateShip has saved the day! Thank you!!

Claribelskincare.com

I love this app. Not only does it save me money on some of my shipments, but it allows me to create shipping labels for custom orders. Thank you!

Previous 1 3 4 5