Pirate Ship

Pirate Ship

by Pirate Ship

Get the cheapest USPS rates for free

Canine's World

I absolutely love it. Easy to use and I can see my rates plus gets a discount. Saves time from walking to usps office. And costumer service is fast Which I love. Try the app like really try it 100% You wont regret it. ❤ something I do wish is I could do is buy labels from other carriers besides USPS like FedEx, UPS, DHL since that would be all in 1 app. Still love this app.

Clear Choice Aquatics

how is this free? I ship 10 to 20 packages a day with a mix of USPS and UPS. I was using shopify but the lack of a scan form wasn't working for me so I moved to stamps.com. Then stamps.com locked my account because of a security issue on a sunday when I do my shipping from friday - sunday afternoon (so around 40 packages). since I couldn't call them and didn't want to wait I heard about this on the shopify community forum and decided to give it a try. The bulk printing would be good if all my packages were the same however they are all different so I have to go one by one but for my volume it's not a huge issue. Overall this is an awesome app and I hope that it stays free.

Oh and theirs Priority cubic pricing which is going to take a chunk of my UPS shipping away so that's just the icing on the cake. first shipments are going out tomorrow so we will see but I don't think there will be any issues.

LGC Tees

Probably the most underrated shipping app on here. It's incredibly easy to create labels and cheaper than paid apps which I thought was interesting. Honestly the only thing it's really missing in my eyes is the ability to combine orders.

paperwhimsy

Wow. I happened to come across this app in the shopify e-university when trying to find out how to create a scan form with my labels (which, spoiler alert - shopify does not have this capability) and someone mentioned Pirate Ship.

I downloaded it last night through the app store, created an account, verified my email address and this morning I created shipping labels and a scan form without a hitch.

Right now, I'm going with an A+ for this app. It's freaking FREE, guys (you just pay for your postage which is, as they claim, the lowest rates available).

And the reporting is pretty awesome. I can't tell you how much of a deep dive it is in shopify to find out about packages shipped and were they delivered. With Pirate Ship the reports are quite extensive.

Well done!

SheMugs

Just what I was looking for! Because Shopify doesn't offer a USPS Scan Form by default I have been struggling to find an app that doesn't charge a monthly fee just so I could access this BASIC feature. PirateShip has saved the day! Thank you!!

Claribelskincare.com

I love this app. Not only does it save me money on some of my shipments, but it allows me to create shipping labels for custom orders. Thank you!

WristWidget®

It's a great solution for USPS shipping. It gives the best rates to ship to Canada. Support is quick, and fun to work with. It integrates well with our Shopify and eBay stores, and I love that you can click to print label from the customer order page. It saves "ship from" addresses so can select from dropdown. I wish it provided service for UPS, FedEx, DHLeCommerce, DHLexpress as well, then it would be the only shipping app you'd ever need!

dreamStudiodesigns

Pirate Ship is the App I didn't know how bad I needed it until I tried it! I tried dozens of others, only Pirate Ship delivers (pun intended) Plus I get to talk like a pirate whenever i ship and order Arrrgg!

The Bath Bomb Outlet

I've tried this and Shopify's Basic shipping rates on several different shipments. I'm saving approx. $1 with Pirate Ship on larger packages, smaller ones have a difference of a few cents. Just going to stick with Pirate Ship for now. Works perfectly :)

MileHighPawducts

I love this App. It works perfectly, the app owners are amazing to work with and its MUCH better than the standard shipping platform that shopify has. Keep up the great work!

Previous 1 3 4 5