Get the cheapest USPS® rates
Get the deepest discounts available for every USPS® shipping service: Commercial Pricing®
Seamless Shopify integration
Connect your Shopify account to quickly buy shipping labels and automatically mark orders as shipped.
100% FREE! No costs or fees
Pirate Ship passes through the best shipping rates for USPS® with no markup or fees.
About Pirate Ship
Are you getting the best USPS rates possible?
We got sea-sick buying postage with shipping software that charges monthly fees & adds markup on top of USPS services, so we built Pirate Ship.
We pass-through the cheapest USPS pricing tier available (Commercial Pricing) and don't charge any fees or add any markup. Just pay the actual cost of the postage as you go!
You'll get the best rates for all services, including Priority Mail Cubic, which can save you tons of treasure compared to buying shipping labels with other software.
Wait, everyone says they offer the "best" rates...
ARrrr matey, they're lying to you! Other shipping software adds markup on top of the Commercial Pricing rates for services like Priority Mail Cubic (Compare their rates and make them walk the plank!)
The shipping features you need & nothing you don't:
- 100% free, easy to install, and easy to use... start shipping in seconds!
- Automatically marks Shopify orders as "Fulfilled" & adds tracking numbers
- Works great with Shopify Apps for recurring subscription billing like Bold or ReCharge
Great for batch shippers & subscription boxes!
Pirate Ship makes shipping identical packages simple. Quickly search, filter, and sort your Shopify orders into batches, then buy as many labels as you need for that variation. With no limits on the size of your batches, it's fast & fun to buy as much postage as you need.
Access Commercial Pricing for all services:
- Priority Mail Cubic, the cheapest way to ship small packages 1-20 lbs
- First Class Package, the cheapest service for packages that weigh 15.9 oz or less
- First Class Package International, the cheapest way to ship internationally
- And all other shipping services, including Priority Mail Flat Rate, Media Mail, etc!
Pirate Ship is fully loaded with all the bells & whistles:
- Import orders from Shopify, upload spreadsheets, or enter single addresses
- Automatic USPS-certified address validation & correction
- Google-powered address auto-complete & saved address memory
- Schedule tracking emails to send shipping notifications at specific times
- Generate PDF or ZPL labels for any type of printer
- Create End-of-Day SCAN Forms for the entire day's labels or by batch
- Print directly to any printer in the world with Google Cloud Print
- Create a public Share Link to send your labels to someone else
- Pay-on-Use Return Labels for easy customer returns
- Simple customs forms for easy international shipping
- Add-ons like insurance, signature confirmation and more!
Here's our pirate philosophy: Free is best!
Call us pirates, but we think everyone deserves the cheapest USPS rates. Come aboard Pirate Ship to level the playing field!
Overall rating Based on 43 reviews
Most recent reviews
Probably the most underrated shipping app on here. It's incredibly easy to create labels and cheaper than paid apps which I thought was interesting. Honestly the only thing it's really missing in my eyes is the ability to combine orders.
LaQ Blocks | Educational Products
Great app and customer service. Works great for domestic shipping, but not the best for international shipping since we need to fill out a Customs Form and there is no way to preview before paying for it. A preview for all the labels (shipping and Customs Form) would be very very helpful.
Will gladly move from 4 to 5 stars when it becomes available. :)
Wow. I happened to come across this app in the shopify e-university when trying to find out how to create a scan form with my labels (which, spoiler alert - shopify does not have this capability) and someone mentioned Pirate Ship.
I downloaded it last night through the app store, created an account, verified my email address and this morning I created shipping labels and a scan form without a hitch.
Right now, I'm going with an A+ for this app. It's freaking FREE, guys (you just pay for your postage which is, as they claim, the lowest rates available).
And the reporting is pretty awesome. I can't tell you how much of a deep dive it is in shopify to find out about packages shipped and were they delivered. With Pirate Ship the reports are quite extensive.