PitchPrint

PitchPrint

From $29/month. 15-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
Edited November 3, 2021

Brace yourselves because this is going to be a BIG one! First, let me start off by saying the customer support that I have received has been beyond AMAZING! I have been using the PitchPrint App here on Shopify and even tried it out on WordPress for about 3 months now. Rukaya is THE BEST! There is a time difference being that they are located in South Africa but I always have a reply within 1 business day!
There has not been one question that this team has not been able to provide an answer to! Even with me switching from Shopify to WordPress back to Shopify, they held my hand the entire way! I have a printing company and I was looking for a way to allow my customers to "design" on their own. PitchPrint has been that miracle in a haystack. I looked at other programs and none of them were as simple as PitchPrint for me to set up. Also, price wise, this was the best fit for my company! I have a ton of products and a ton of designs so simplicity and affordability means everything to me for my customers! In the PitchPrint platform you are able to use some of their already made templates! You can create your own designs, or have blank canvases for your customers. Customers are able to download their designs within the app (if you would like), they can switch their sizes (if needed) and so much more! The biggest downfall that I have had ONLY ON SHOPIFY is that customers are not able to "save for later" their designs. However, this is something that they are working on to be able to have on this platform. The option WORKS on other platforms and works amazing!
The only other minor issue is that on the MOBILE SIDE (because the screen is small and space is limited) customers are not able to have a custom color option. However, I just added main colors and color options to give a variety of colors to customers and it works just a great!
Even in the 3 months that I have been with the program, updates have been happening consistently. They take pride in this and it shows! Seriously for the price, the unlimited options and the customer service, this Web To Print Program is amazing!

RyanPrints
Time spent using app: 12 months
August 3, 2021

I am so happy to have found PitchPrint for my Shopify store! As an entrepreneur, it took some time to find the perfect combination of apps and plug ins for my vision. The icing on the cake is PitchPrint. My printer guy asked me to add a plug in for print ready artwork for my personalized products and made some suggestions…PitchPrint. The best part is it allows my customers to actually see the products they personalize on their computer screen. On the backend it does generates print ready artwork so you can forward the file to your printer or manufacturer. I am about to go live and blast my products and services. I just wanted to take a minute to give the PitchPrint Team the credit they deserve. Customer service, design team, developer, 3D team are all genuinely nice people. Go and give them a look at pitchprint.com to see everything they do. If you are looking to personalize products, I would definitely recommend them.

IN Music Entertainment
Time spent using app: About 1 year
October 12, 2020

I have tried just about every web to print app out there and none of them were quite what I was looking for, they all seemed to be missing something, I was ready to stop looking. I decided to search one more time and happened to find PitchPrint....and so far it is amazing and after playing and learning it I love it and it seems to have everything I need (hopefully, few more things to test). Customer support also replied back to me pretty quickly, they were also nice about it, which I also loved. ♥

GearUpEveryoul
Time spent using app: 27 days
July 27, 2020

I was prepared to spend $100s for a good online designer. Even the expensive ones just don't hit the spot like PitchPrint does. It's extremely easy to setup proper designs and my customers will love this!

Not to mention the support is extremely good even replied on weekends during my free trial. Very impressed and appreciative of them.

Thank you PitchPrint!

Printing Experts
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited August 3, 2020

They are great in everything they do. I would recommend this app to anyone who needs these features. API works wonders.

Support is fantastic!

One Touch Menu
Time spent using app: About 1 month
April 8, 2020

I used this to setup an online sign store. PitchPrint helped me through the entire setup. They were extremely responsive to all of my questions and provided me with super fast support. The app is really well put together too. I'm very impressed with everything they have created. By far the best customization software I've found.

Signsly.com
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited December 29, 2018

PitchPrint has been the perfect integration for our platform. The team is brilliant and very responsive to customers who need changes, enhancements and fixes. Thanks Pitch Print team.

Culture Greetings