Pixel Conversions API Facebook

Pixel Conversions API Facebook | Reviews

by JDHL Technologies

The Best Facebook Pixel Tracking App

shoppershout.in

I used this app to help me do sales. I like how it does works. This app working great on my website. The support team is the best I came across. Highly recommended.

Hola Hobby

The app caused multiple errors in the Purchase events. Request for support was ignored. Zero customer service.

October 20, 2021

Hello Hola Hobby, we replied back to your ticket 8 days ago but we haven't heard back from you until now in this review. If you needed our help all you had to do was reply to your ticket or open a new ticket. We are always happy to help our customers. Your negative review is very damaging to our family business. Please remove this negative review and please open a Help Desk Ticket by clicking on the Help Desk Button at the top of our App Dashboard and we will resolve your issue very quickly. Thank you!

AMVIM - Exclusives

I am using this App for a while and it is helping me to track my store accurately, also I learn a lot thanks to the support team which was answering every one of my emails with crystal clear descriptions, I recommend this app because is affordable, works good and the support is outstanding

Gadgets Online

Great yet affordable app with consistent support. Thank you for being patient with newbies and walking us through things. We were able to run some backup pixels just in case we had issues with our ad accounts.

Winterly Wear

I just started using this app and it is working fine. I really like the amazing customer support. James really helps you with any question you have and the app is so easy to install your pixel. you can do multiple pixels too which is a great feature, again super easy to set up. 5/5

Bijuz

will do 5 start review right away, because the global pixel delay is a FANTASTIC feature! for me its the best, but in general is very good. keep rocking! super fantastic would be make a event to "time on site" this is possible? best!

Viver Pets

Great application, it is really necessary and brings excellent benefits for the promotion of the store. Thanks

Dudevillageshop

It messed up my pixel, don't try it, it fires double the sale amount that u get and after installing the code is still there in your there

August 11, 2020

Hi Dudevillageshop, first off we are the best pixel tracking app on the entire Shopify Platform and we do not duplicate the Purchase Pixel Event and our app removal button leaves no code behind and it's very easy to use. You opened your Help Desk Ticket outside of Business hours and you immediately posted this negative review without giving us a chance to fix your issue first. Your negative review is extremely damaging to our family business. Please remove this negative review and let us resolve all your issues via your Help Desk Ticket during normal business hours. Thank you!

Império Distribuidora PR

i used this app the first time, now anda i am like. very good app, and help me to see some thinks. very satisfact

TOOSH