Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

ineedthisPH

I had problems with my ads and running multiple pixels before, but after using pixel conversion pro, everything became smooth. This is really a great app guys, I recommend it to everyone. The customer service and support, beyond excellent! if there is an option to rate a score of 10 star, I will. James had no problem of giving and going the extra mile just to provide support and resolution to multiple concerns. the best customer support I have ever encountered so far. James, you're awesome man, God Bless you

ecommagazine

The app serves my store very well. I am very satisfied.

When I had a problem support helped me quickly. Great!

PupandWhiskers

Struggled for DAYS to track my conversions due to product catalog errors. Couldn't find answers anywhere.... BUT HERE!! & I get to utilize multiple pixels.

WOW 10/10 would recommend.

Tokers Clothing

AWESOME APP
I had problems with the Pixel for like 2 weeks and this app solved that problems!
Deserved 5 Stars!

Shopping Digital Pro

A 3 dias procurando no aplicativo como pedir o cancelamento só que não existe como!!!! como pode??? Não gostei, achei muito complexo, o produto é todo em ingles e não estou conseguindo aprender a usa-lo, quero cancelar e tenho esse direito, só não encontro uma forma de faze-lo!!!

September 16, 2019

This is a completely unfair review. We never received a ticket from this customer requesting help on this issue until today along with this negative review. We immediately replied and explained how to delete our app from your store to cancel your subscription. We take extremely good care of all our customers including you. Please remove your negative review as it is damaging to our family business. Thank you.

UTOOOSHOP

good.....................................................................................................................

Chase District

Was working fine until I bought a paid theme. Started to cause problems with events No add to cart, view content, purchase event firing. Uninstalled the app.

June 22, 2019

This is a completely unfair review as stated in Our Welcome Email it tells everyone that the Turbo Theme is not compatible with Pixel Conversion Pro. It's on our do not use list. Why would you try to use a theme that you know is not compatible with Pixel Conversion Pro? We just checked your store now and you are still not getting the AddToCart Pixel Events with your new pixel tracking app. Please remove your negative review as it is damaging to our family business. We take extremely good care of all our customers including you. Thank you.

belleàjamais

5 stars right away. James actually did a video just for me taking care of a problem that is not his due ...

Great guy, crazy good customer service.

Jules.

Dominik Vast

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very nice support team.

LM Outlet

Extremely useful app. Highly recommend if you need to install more than one facebook pixel in your store.

The support is amazing. When I had a issue with facebook pixel in my store, the owner of the app put a extremely useful effort to help me identify the cause oh the issue. Even when this was not a issue with his app. Thank you very much James!

Previous 1 3 4