Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

Bri In Style

Great App. Even Better Support!! Installed the app and had a few issues getting it set to work correctly ( I wasn't following directions). Emailed James in Tech support, quick response with evaluating our site and send directions on set up. Still had an issue
(I was not following directions again) James ran another a test of our site and noted FB marketing app was causing issue (Which I was supposed to have removed) Once he convinced me that I did not need that app I removed it and he was correct, App is working and firing all the way through.

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

James is very professional and very good attitude and helpful to solve my problem and send me many demostration tutorial videos for reference. Thanks again!

March 11, 2020

Hi Oriwhiz Replace Parts, thank you for using our app and giving us an awesome review. Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Thank you!

Stepania Shop

thank you very much i hope the help me a lot ................................................................................

March 9, 2020

Hi Stepania Shop, thank you for using our app and giving us another positive review!

Fast Resume

very good app, helps a lot on facebook ads. recommend it to anyone who likes to work with facebook ads

February 25, 2020

Hi Fast Resume and thank you for the positive review. We believe we are the Premier (Very Best) Facebook Pixel Tracking App on the entire Shopify platform. Thank you again for using our app and giving us a positive review!

PawCave™

This app has an awesome support, really helpful with quick and detailed replies. Highly recommended!

Golf Fashion Shop

I used this app and used 2 pixel: 1 in my site, 1 set in app. But they record different data results. For 7 days, pixel A in site record 23 purchases, but pixel B in app only record 6 purchases. Please tell me Why is there this difference?

January 27, 2020

Hello Golf Fashion, we see no ticket in our Help Desk System for you issue? Please give us a chance to fix your issue before giving us a negative review. You are using our app incorrectly by not removing the Shopify Built In Pixel Tracking as stated both on our App Dashboard and our Welcome Email/FAQ. Please remove your Facebook Pixel ID from the Shopify Built In Pixel Tracking on your store, otherwise you will get duplicate pixel events and inaccurate data reporting. Your negative review is very damaging to our family business. Please remove this negative review and open a Help Desk Ticket by clicking on the Help Desk Button at the top of our App Dashboard and we will resolve your issue very quickly. Thank you!

Verge Luxe

If you are looking for an app that can be used to install multiple Facebook Pixels to your store. This one is to go with. We have been using this app for a long time and have installed on all of our Shopify stores. And thanks to James for such a wonderful support for our issues on our end, which were solved in 24 hours.

Zabutter Store

GOstei mas nao to entendendo como que usa muito ddddddddddddddddd
dddddddddddddddddddddd
yjy
jy
jy

December 22, 2019

Olá Zabutter Store, obrigado por usar o melhor aplicativo de rastreamento de pixels para as lojas Shopify em qualquer lugar. Se você tiver algum problema ao tentar usar nosso aplicativo, abra um tíquete de suporte técnico conosco e ajudá-lo-emos a resolver rapidamente quaisquer problemas que possa estar ocorrendo. Obrigado!

English - Hi Zabutter Store, thank you for using the best pixel tracking app for Shopify Stores anywhere. If you are having any issues trying to use our app, please open a Help Desk ticket with us and we will very quickly help you fix any issues you might be having. Thank you!

CozyTrendsCo.

Absolutely amazing! Just started using this app, and the customer service from the developer has been incredible to say the least. Long story short, our store had a theme that had some issues with the Facebook pixel in certain areas, and they helped us fix all of these issues and worked through every last thing with us....really amazing so far!

Gokuda LLC

Phenomenal Support!! Downloaded this APP for trial and didn't know why it didn't track ATCs and ICs. Emailed support and got response within 24 hours. On their end the tracking looked perfect but on my end still didn't work. Exchanged couple of emails and finally found out it is because of the Upsell App I use. They are not compatible. The problem still exists for me because I had to delete Upsell app to make the tracking right. However, I am writing for James because of his super professional business dealing style and great patience with customers. This is a great app for you!

Follow-up on 11/30/2019: Today I got another email follow-up from James about the compatibility issue between the upsell app and Conversion Pro. He did say he would check around to see which one works best. I thought he was being nice and there wouldn't be any actual follow-up at all(i had a lot similar experiences.). Man i was wrong. Thanks James for your support!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6