Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking Application

Chase District

Was working fine until I bought a paid theme. Started to cause problems with events No add to cart, view content, purchase event firing. Uninstalled the app.

June 22, 2019

This is a completely unfair review as stated in Our Welcome Email it tells everyone that the Turbo Theme is not compatible with Pixel Conversion Pro. It's on our do not use list. Why would you try to use a theme that you know is not compatible with Pixel Conversion Pro? We just checked your store now and you are still not getting the AddToCart Pixel Events with your new pixel tracking app. Please remove your negative review as it is damaging to our family business. We take extremely good care of all our customers including you. Thank you.

belleàjamais

5 stars right away. James actually did a video just for me taking care of a problem that is not his due ...

Great guy, crazy good customer service.

Jules.

Dominik Vast

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very nice support team.

LM Outlet

Extremely useful app. Highly recommend if you need to install more than one facebook pixel in your store

Savethepandas

I wanted to try it out because it had good reviews! Its not good, app doesnt work properly and blames the problem on my store. Pixel fire is off!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

Warning You!

June 22, 2019

Please don't let this customer fool you as we provided excellent customer support but this customer didn't followup with the additional information that was needed to address this issue further. Please remove your negative review as it is damaging to our family business. We take extremely good care of all our customers including you. Thank you.

Ceovillar

I had some issues installing the pixel on my website but with their dedicated help I got everything working fluid. This app is amazing and their support makes the difference!

Awesome Apple Accesoires

Something wasn't working properly and James helped right away and solved it all in 24 hours!

Keep up the good work. Awesome app and service.

Cheers,
Dirk

Smallempires

Great app and amazing customer support. Highly recommended!

Payvoritedeal

They've got an awesome customer service! Would recommend this app!

Peterandpepper

Great app. Possibly the best support for any type of software I have had. James goes above and beyond what I expected when I had setup issues with my theme.

Previous 1 3 4