Pixel Conversions API Facebook

Pixel Conversions API Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

The Best Facebook Pixel Tracking App

shoppershout.in

I used this app to help me do sales. I like how it does works. This app working great on my website. The support team is the best I came across. Highly recommended.

AMVIM - Exclusives

I am using this App for a while and it is helping me to track my store accurately, also I learn a lot thanks to the support team which was answering every one of my emails with crystal clear descriptions, I recommend this app because is affordable, works good and the support is outstanding

Gadgets Online

Great yet affordable app with consistent support. Thank you for being patient with newbies and walking us through things. We were able to run some backup pixels just in case we had issues with our ad accounts.

Winterly Wear

I just started using this app and it is working fine. I really like the amazing customer support. James really helps you with any question you have and the app is so easy to install your pixel. you can do multiple pixels too which is a great feature, again super easy to set up. 5/5

Bijuz

will do 5 start review right away, because the global pixel delay is a FANTASTIC feature! for me its the best, but in general is very good. keep rocking! super fantastic would be make a event to "time on site" this is possible? best!

Viver Pets

Great application, it is really necessary and brings excellent benefits for the promotion of the store. Thanks

Império Distribuidora PR

i used this app the first time, now anda i am like. very good app, and help me to see some thinks. very satisfact

TOOSH

Ultrawit.nl

Was unable to take advantage of this amazing app, but the customer service is awesome and that alone deserves 5 stars.

High Street Beast

Not sure if it is this app (maybe it is) but my ROI increased drastically after installing this. Before, I was tracking my pixel via default shopify method by inputting pixel code in preferences.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6