Pixel Conversions API Facebook

Pixel Conversions API Facebook

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
May 16, 2020

This app working great on my website. The support team is the best I came across. Highly recommended.

TOOSH
Israel
Time spent using app: About 3 years
April 30, 2020

Was unable to take advantage of this amazing app, but the customer service is awesome and that alone deserves 5 stars.

Ultrawit.nl
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 42 minutes
April 22, 2020

Not sure if it is this app (maybe it is) but my ROI increased drastically after installing this. Before, I was tracking my pixel via default shopify method by inputting pixel code in preferences.

High Street Beast
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 days
April 21, 2020

Good experiece with this App. Works well, no problems after half a year of use. I can strongly recommend the app)

Art of Diamond Painting
Time spent using app: 10 months
April 20, 2020

Excellent support from James. With an extremely simple implementation, the app solved a number of pixel issues we've been trying to resolve for quite some time now. Thank you.

Just to note, the app carries forward your existing pixel Id so you can cut over to it without losing any pixel seasoning on Facebook. It's so simple and works well, and is great value for money. Highly recommended!

The Kewl Shop
Thailand
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 19, 2020

Outstanding service from James. This custom experience is one of the best I have seen here. Support this app so the team can make better updates in the future so we all can benefit this amazing app.

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 4 days
March 14, 2020

Great App. Even Better Support!! Installed the app and had a few issues getting it set to work correctly ( I wasn't following directions). Emailed James in Tech support, quick response with evaluating our site and send directions on set up. Still had an issue
(I was not following directions again) James ran another a test of our site and noted FB marketing app was causing issue (Which I was supposed to have removed) Once he convinced me that I did not need that app I removed it and he was correct, App is working and firing all the way through.

Bri In Style
Time spent using app: 3 months
March 11, 2020

James is very professional and very good attitude and helpful to solve my problem and send me many demostration tutorial videos for reference. Thanks again!

Oriwhiz Replace Parts
China
Time spent using app: 5 months
👉 JDHL Technologies 👈 replied March 11, 2020

Hi Oriwhiz Replace Parts, thank you for using our app and giving us an awesome review. Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Thank you!

March 8, 2020

thank you very much i hope the help me a lot ................................................................................

Stepania Shop
Philippines
Time spent using app: 5 months
👉 JDHL Technologies 👈 replied March 9, 2020

Hi Stepania Shop, thank you for using our app and giving us another positive review!

February 25, 2020

very good app, helps a lot on facebook ads. recommend it to anyone who likes to work with facebook ads

Fast Resume
Brazil
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
👉 JDHL Technologies 👈 replied February 25, 2020

Hi Fast Resume and thank you for the positive review. We believe we are the Premier (Very Best) Facebook Pixel Tracking App on the entire Shopify platform. Thank you again for using our app and giving us a positive review!