Pixel Conversions API Facebook

Pixel Conversions API Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

The Best Facebook Pixel Tracking App

High Street Beast

Not sure if it is this app (maybe it is) but my ROI increased drastically after installing this. Before, I was tracking my pixel via default shopify method by inputting pixel code in preferences.

Art of Diamond Painting

Good experiece with this App. Works well, no problems after half a year of use. I can strongly recommend the app)

The Kewl Shop

Excellent support from James. With an extremely simple implementation, the app solved a number of pixel issues we've been trying to resolve for quite some time now. Thank you.

Just to note, the app carries forward your existing pixel Id so you can cut over to it without losing any pixel seasoning on Facebook. It's so simple and works well, and is great value for money. Highly recommended!

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES

Outstanding service from James. This custom experience is one of the best I have seen here. Support this app so the team can make better updates in the future so we all can benefit this amazing app.

Bri In Style

Great App. Even Better Support!! Installed the app and had a few issues getting it set to work correctly ( I wasn't following directions). Emailed James in Tech support, quick response with evaluating our site and send directions on set up. Still had an issue
(I was not following directions again) James ran another a test of our site and noted FB marketing app was causing issue (Which I was supposed to have removed) Once he convinced me that I did not need that app I removed it and he was correct, App is working and firing all the way through.

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

James is very professional and very good attitude and helpful to solve my problem and send me many demostration tutorial videos for reference. Thanks again!

March 11, 2020

Hi Oriwhiz Replace Parts, thank you for using our app and giving us an awesome review. Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Thank you!

Stepania Shop

thank you very much i hope the help me a lot ................................................................................

March 9, 2020

Hi Stepania Shop, thank you for using our app and giving us another positive review!

PawCave™

This app has an awesome support, really helpful with quick and detailed replies. Highly recommended!

Verge Luxe

If you are looking for an app that can be used to install multiple Facebook Pixels to your store. This one is to go with. We have been using this app for a long time and have installed on all of our Shopify stores. And thanks to James for such a wonderful support for our issues on our end, which were solved in 24 hours.

CozyTrendsCo.

Absolutely amazing! Just started using this app, and the customer service from the developer has been incredible to say the least. Long story short, our store had a theme that had some issues with the Facebook pixel in certain areas, and they helped us fix all of these issues and worked through every last thing with us....really amazing so far!