Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

PawCave™

This app has an awesome support, really helpful with quick and detailed replies. Highly recommended!

Verge Luxe

If you are looking for an app that can be used to install multiple Facebook Pixels to your store. This one is to go with. We have been using this app for a long time and have installed on all of our Shopify stores. And thanks to James for such a wonderful support for our issues on our end, which were solved in 24 hours.

CozyTrendsCo.

Absolutely amazing! Just started using this app, and the customer service from the developer has been incredible to say the least. Long story short, our store had a theme that had some issues with the Facebook pixel in certain areas, and they helped us fix all of these issues and worked through every last thing with us....really amazing so far!

Gokuda LLC

Phenomenal Support!! Downloaded this APP for trial and didn't know why it didn't track ATCs and ICs. Emailed support and got response within 24 hours. On their end the tracking looked perfect but on my end still didn't work. Exchanged couple of emails and finally found out it is because of the Upsell App I use. They are not compatible. The problem still exists for me because I had to delete Upsell app to make the tracking right. However, I am writing for James because of his super professional business dealing style and great patience with customers. This is a great app for you!

Follow-up on 11/30/2019: Today I got another email follow-up from James about the compatibility issue between the upsell app and Conversion Pro. He did say he would check around to see which one works best. I thought he was being nice and there wouldn't be any actual follow-up at all(i had a lot similar experiences.). Man i was wrong. Thanks James for your support!

Represent Limited

The app is simple & easy to use, while also being incredibly powerful. That's the magic recipe for something great! On top of that, the customer service was phenomenal. I was met with above and beyond service as we integrated Pixel Conversion Pro to our stores. This is the app you want to use and trust for your Facebook pixel.

ineedthisPH

I had problems with my ads and running multiple pixels before, but after using pixel conversion pro, everything became smooth. This is really a great app guys, I recommend it to everyone. The customer service and support, beyond excellent! if there is an option to rate a score of 10 star, I will. James had no problem of giving and going the extra mile just to provide support and resolution to multiple concerns. the best customer support I have ever encountered so far. James, you're awesome man, God Bless you

ecommagazine

The app serves my store very well. I am very satisfied.

When I had a problem support helped me quickly. Great!

PupandWhiskers

Struggled for DAYS to track my conversions due to product catalog errors. Couldn't find answers anywhere.... BUT HERE!! & I get to utilize multiple pixels.

WOW 10/10 would recommend.

Tokers Clothing

AWESOME APP
I had problems with the Pixel for like 2 weeks and this app solved that problems!
Deserved 5 Stars!

UTOOOSHOP

good.....................................................................................................................