Pixel Conversions API Facebook

The Best Facebook Pixel Tracking App

$5/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Gokuda LLC

Phenomenal Support!! Downloaded this APP for trial and didn't know why it didn't track ATCs and ICs. Emailed support and got response within 24 hours. On their end the tracking looked perfect but on my end still didn't work. Exchanged couple of emails and finally found out it is because of the Upsell App I use. They are not compatible. The problem still exists for me because I had to delete Upsell app to make the tracking right. However, I am writing for James because of his super professional business dealing style and great patience with customers. This is a great app for you!

Follow-up on 11/30/2019: Today I got another email follow-up from James about the compatibility issue between the upsell app and Conversion Pro. He did say he would check around to see which one works best. I thought he was being nice and there wouldn't be any actual follow-up at all(i had a lot similar experiences.). Man i was wrong. Thanks James for your support!

Represent Limited

The app is simple & easy to use, while also being incredibly powerful. That's the magic recipe for something great! On top of that, the customer service was phenomenal. I was met with above and beyond service as we integrated Pixel Conversion Pro to our stores. This is the app you want to use and trust for your Facebook pixel.

ineedthisPH

Location Philippines

I had problems with my ads and running multiple pixels before, but after using pixel conversion pro, everything became smooth. This is really a great app guys, I recommend it to everyone. The customer service and support, beyond excellent! if there is an option to rate a score of 10 star, I will. James had no problem of giving and going the extra mile just to provide support and resolution to multiple concerns. the best customer support I have ever encountered so far. James, you're awesome man, God Bless you

ecommagazine

Location Brazil

The app serves my store very well. I am very satisfied.

When I had a problem support helped me quickly. Great!

PupandWhiskers

Time spent using app About 12 hours

Struggled for DAYS to track my conversions due to product catalog errors. Couldn't find answers anywhere.... BUT HERE!! & I get to utilize multiple pixels.

WOW 10/10 would recommend.

Tokers Clothing

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 1 year

AWESOME APP
I had problems with the Pixel for like 2 weeks and this app solved that problems!
Deserved 5 Stars!

UTOOOSHOP

Time spent using app About 1 month

good.....................................................................................................................

belleàjamais

Location France

5 stars right away. James actually did a video just for me taking care of a problem that is not his due ...

Great guy, crazy good customer service.

Jules.

Dominik Vast

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very nice support team.

LM Outlet

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

Extremely useful app. Highly recommend if you need to install more than one facebook pixel in your store.

The support is amazing. When I had a issue with facebook pixel in my store, the owner of the app put a extremely useful effort to help me identify the cause oh the issue. Even when this was not a issue with his app. Thank you very much James!