Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

belleàjamais

5 stars right away. James actually did a video just for me taking care of a problem that is not his due ...

Great guy, crazy good customer service.

Jules.

Dominik Vast

I used this app to set my pixel in my website. And very glad to have it because I cannot install by myself. And when I contact them, they email me quickly and explain more about my pixel. Very nice support team.

LM Outlet

Extremely useful app. Highly recommend if you need to install more than one facebook pixel in your store.

The support is amazing. When I had a issue with facebook pixel in my store, the owner of the app put a extremely useful effort to help me identify the cause oh the issue. Even when this was not a issue with his app. Thank you very much James!

Ceovillar

I had some issues installing the pixel on my website but with their dedicated help I got everything working fluid. This app is amazing and their support makes the difference!

Awesome Apple Accesoires

Something wasn't working properly and James helped right away and solved it all in 24 hours!

Keep up the good work. Awesome app and service.

Cheers,
Dirk

Smallempires

Great app and amazing customer support. Highly recommended!

Payvoritedeal

They've got an awesome customer service! Would recommend this app!

Peterandpepper

Great app. Possibly the best support for any type of software I have had. James goes above and beyond what I expected when I had setup issues with my theme.

Musicmousestudios

Great app and James is very insightful and helpful!

Printonym

Brilliant app. Everything works perfectly. Just tested all the events and it works flawlessly. I fvckin love it! It perfectly reports everything in the product catalog that James shows you how to do, and in the pixel fires page in the business manager as well. Tried twice, there are no double fires of any kind. Totally recommended. Thank you James!