Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

Savethepandas

I wanted to try it out because it had good reviews! Its not good, app doesnt work properly and blames the problem on my store. Pixel fire is off!!!

DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY ON THIS!

Warning You!

June 22, 2019

Please don't let this customer fool you as we provided excellent customer support but this customer didn't followup with the additional information that was needed to address this issue further. Please remove your negative review as it is damaging to our family business. We take extremely good care of all our customers including you. Thank you.

Ceovillar

I had some issues installing the pixel on my website but with their dedicated help I got everything working fluid. This app is amazing and their support makes the difference!

Awesome Apple Accesoires

Something wasn't working properly and James helped right away and solved it all in 24 hours!

Keep up the good work. Awesome app and service.

Cheers,
Dirk

Smallempires

Great app and amazing customer support. Highly recommended!

Payvoritedeal

They've got an awesome customer service! Would recommend this app!

Peterandpepper

Great app. Possibly the best support for any type of software I have had. James goes above and beyond what I expected when I had setup issues with my theme.

Boldlifestore

At purchase it is not working for me.

Musicmousestudios

Great app and James is very insightful and helpful!

Printonym

Brilliant app. Everything works perfectly. Just tested all the events and it works flawlessly. I fvckin love it! It perfectly reports everything in the product catalog that James shows you how to do, and in the pixel fires page in the business manager as well. Tried twice, there are no double fires of any kind. Totally recommended. Thank you James!

Geekyfleeky Shop

Support was super responsive for all of my questions, can't wait to get started with this app :)