Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

Hahadeals

Pixel conversion pro is a great app. Just downloaded it and it's working really well and it tracks all the events that you need to run efficient ad campaigns. Customer service is on another level. James does a great job of solving any issue you have and I don't know how he attends to all the customers privately But some how he does with ease. He even sent a private video to me just to help me solve a problem I had . You can't get this anywhere else and his price is a no brainer. I highly recommend this app for every shopify store owner.

Cyberspacetrade

5 Star Review For All Of The Amazing Customer Service!

Dealgrabr

It's only got 8 reviews so you might, like myself, think twice before using this app. Think again, if only because James goes above and beyond in customer support than any Shopify app I have used. Any problems you have he will spend literally hours of his time trying to solve.

While initially I had problems with the app on my site, James gave me a new theme to try, which not only looked better than my old theme, but works perfectly.

I cannot recommend James and his product enough. If you are running F+S offers, you need his product.

Myshoply

The app, and support is awesome. I highly recommend to get it.

I Go Extreme1

Fantastic app, easy to use and I have used all the others.
James could not have been better at support.
James was able to make sure it worked as it should and I had many things in place that I did not know about, from my adds and other apps I had tried.
It really works as it should and I would give it 6 stars if I could.
Get the app, you will not regret it and enjoy the peace of mind in knowing your pixel is working as it should.

After using if for several months I can not give a higher rating...Great people and customer service and easy to work with. Great job guys...

Martingijzemijter Nl

Amazing plugin, even more amazing customer support. I'm not one to write raving reviews easily, but this exceeded all my expectations. The plugin wasn't working at all (because I messed my theme up) and James went above and beyond to fix it. I'm a very happy camper! Thank you James!

Lionmax

Very good app....made my life a hell of a lot easier..Try it people. Game changer ++

Eclectic Outdoors

If you run a Shopify Store and have Free Plus Shipping offers you need this app asap! Without it you have no idea how much revenue your ads are actually generating for your business. Your FB reports are inaccurate without this app. Adding the FB pixel with the default method that Shopify offers only records the subtotal amount and not the actual total. So, if you have a free plus shipping offer and someone buys 3 products you have no idea what ad lead them to your store and which ad to associate that revenue with. You can only make an educated guess...Stop the guessing and get this app now. For only $5 a month this app more than pays for itself. You can turn off underperforming ads right away and be confident with your choice. Also, their customer service is the best in the galaxy!!!! James (the owner) is awesome! He even created a custom video to help me solve my problems and is super responsive to any emails sent. This is rare. If you have a problem, like Vanilla Ice he solves it. Do yourself and your store a huge favor and download this app now. This app is mandatory for any successful store.

Lucky Shot Usa

Having some trouble with the facebook pixel so I figured I'd give this app a test. James has been awesome in providing support and troubleshooting my issue. Going above and beyond my experiences with other shopify app developers.

Dealdigger

Fantastic app! The process to add Facebook pixel using the Shopify dashboard leaves out some extremely vital information for your pixel. Pixel Conversion Pro has really stepped up the game and made it so that you can track every aspect of your Pixel. Some of the conversion types it you get to see are Page Views, Add to Carts, Initiate Checkout and Total Purchase. So many other apps, including Shopify itself, have fallen short with the Purchase Pixel, only showing "subtotals" which really doesn't let you see the true value of a purchase. Now you can see the Total Purchase value of a sale, including sale item, tax and shipping costs. If you are doing any Free + Shipping offers, you NEED this app! The best part is that they have solved the issue with people coming back to the Thank You page to check on their order and causing your Pixel to get inaccurate results. Well done! Thank you for creating an app that works! :D And to top it all off, it is way cheaper than any other Pixel App in the Shopify marketplace! Truly a no brainer for anyone serious about their business!

1 2 3 5 Next