Pixel Conversions API Facebook

Pixel Conversions API Facebook

$5/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (4.4)
4.4
May 12, 2017

Amazing support. Beyond expectations.

Lumeshoes
Ireland
Time spent using app: About 3 hours
May 2, 2017

Was working alright at first but i have noticed the pixel doesn't fire a lot of the time! meaning it's difficult to optimise my ads :/ going to try the more expensive option

The Shower Head Experience
Time spent using app: 6 months
April 30, 2017

Very useful app. support is amazing! highly recomended

For You And For Him
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 5 days
April 26, 2017

All good so far. If you have any problems or questions, support answer any of your questions for you :)

Christian Faith Jewelry Us
Time spent using app: 12 days
April 5, 2017

Outstanding customer support. The Owner is extremely responsive and takes the time to provide very detailed explanations even outside of regular business hours. It is evident by his responses that he sincerely cares about helping his customers to get the best possible results.

Gear Gallerie
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Edited March 13, 2017

Of all the 'must have' APPs I have chosen to install, understandably, I mulled over my Facebook Pixel choice more carefully than others - and boy am I glad I chose this one! Great performance, great customer support, great price. I had an issue and James swiftly helped me out and went the extra mile to explain how the pixel worked. Very happy to have this as part of my marketing arsenal. Brilliant.

Ark Emporium
Time spent using app: 6 months
March 1, 2017

Great app, works perfectly easy to install and it is very valuable for knowing what ads gives you ROI.

Lucky Snag
Time spent using app: 3 months
February 15, 2017

Pixel conversion pro is a great app. Just downloaded it and it's working really well and it tracks all the events that you need to run efficient ad campaigns. Customer service is on another level. James does a great job of solving any issue you have and I don't know how he attends to all the customers privately But some how he does with ease. He even sent a private video to me just to help me solve a problem I had . You can't get this anywhere else and his price is a no brainer. I highly recommend this app for every shopify store owner.

Hahadeals
Time spent using app: 4 months
January 4, 2017

5 Star Review For All Of The Amazing Customer Service!

Cyberspacetrade
Time spent using app: About 1 year
December 10, 2016

It's only got 8 reviews so you might, like myself, think twice before using this app. Think again, if only because James goes above and beyond in customer support than any Shopify app I have used. Any problems you have he will spend literally hours of his time trying to solve.

While initially I had problems with the app on my site, James gave me a new theme to try, which not only looked better than my old theme, but works perfectly.

I cannot recommend James and his product enough. If you are running F+S offers, you need his product.

Dealgrabr