Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

Império Distribuidora PR

i used this app the first time, now anda i am like. very good app, and help me to see some thinks. very satisfact

TOOSH

This app working great on my website. The support team is the best I came across. Highly recommended.

Ultrawit.nl

Was unable to take advantage of this amazing app, but the customer service is awesome and that alone deserves 5 stars.

High Street Beast

Not sure if it is this app (maybe it is) but my ROI increased drastically after installing this. Before, I was tracking my pixel via default shopify method by inputting pixel code in preferences.

Art of Diamond Painting

Good experiece with this App. Works well, no problems after half a year of use. I can strongly recommend the app)

The Kewl Shop

Excellent support from James. With an extremely simple implementation, the app solved a number of pixel issues we've been trying to resolve for quite some time now. Thank you.

Just to note, the app carries forward your existing pixel Id so you can cut over to it without losing any pixel seasoning on Facebook. It's so simple and works well, and is great value for money. Highly recommended!

WATCH ME. SUNGLASSES

Outstanding service from James. This custom experience is one of the best I have seen here. Support this app so the team can make better updates in the future so we all can benefit this amazing app.

Bri In Style

Great App. Even Better Support!! Installed the app and had a few issues getting it set to work correctly ( I wasn't following directions). Emailed James in Tech support, quick response with evaluating our site and send directions on set up. Still had an issue
(I was not following directions again) James ran another a test of our site and noted FB marketing app was causing issue (Which I was supposed to have removed) Once he convinced me that I did not need that app I removed it and he was correct, App is working and firing all the way through.

Oriwhiz Replace Parts

James is very professional and very good attitude and helpful to solve my problem and send me many demostration tutorial videos for reference. Thanks again!

March 11, 2020

Hi Oriwhiz Replace Parts, thank you for using our app and giving us an awesome review. Please let us know if you have any other issues or questions. Thank you!

Stepania Shop

thank you very much i hope the help me a lot ................................................................................

March 9, 2020

Hi Stepania Shop, thank you for using our app and giving us another positive review!

Previous 1 3 4 5