Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

Pixel Conversion Pro Facebook

by JDHL Technologies

Facebook Pixel Tracking App

Gadgets Online

Great yet affordable app with consistent support. Thank you for being patient with newbies and walking us through things. We were able to run some backup pixels just in case we had issues with our ad accounts.

Winterly Wear

I just started using this app and it is working fine. I really like the amazing customer support. James really helps you with any question you have and the app is so easy to install your pixel. you can do multiple pixels too which is a great feature, again super easy to set up. 5/5

Bijuz

will do 5 start review right away, because the global pixel delay is a FANTASTIC feature! for me its the best, but in general is very good. keep rocking! super fantastic would be make a event to "time on site" this is possible? best!

Viver Pets

Great application, it is really necessary and brings excellent benefits for the promotion of the store. Thanks

Império Distribuidora PR

i used this app the first time, now anda i am like. very good app, and help me to see some thinks. very satisfact

TOOSH

This app working great on my website. The support team is the best I came across. Highly recommended.

Ultrawit.nl

Was unable to take advantage of this amazing app, but the customer service is awesome and that alone deserves 5 stars.

High Street Beast

Not sure if it is this app (maybe it is) but my ROI increased drastically after installing this. Before, I was tracking my pixel via default shopify method by inputting pixel code in preferences.

Art of Diamond Painting

Good experiece with this App. Works well, no problems after half a year of use. I can strongly recommend the app)

The Kewl Shop

Excellent support from James. With an extremely simple implementation, the app solved a number of pixel issues we've been trying to resolve for quite some time now. Thank you.

Just to note, the app carries forward your existing pixel Id so you can cut over to it without losing any pixel seasoning on Facebook. It's so simple and works well, and is great value for money. Highly recommended!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6