PixelHook ‑ Ultimate FB Pixels

PixelHook ‑ Ultimate FB Pixels

by Pixel Plex

Run Multiple Facebook Pixels for Best Scaling Results

unitedstatesproud

Don't know what's going on with this app , when i install the pixel and save , after one day it's gone and deleted !!! i contacted the support and they response to every single message after long time , so i felt bored and delete the app , to be honest this app not worth the money they took!!!!

Éclat de Paris

Don't install this! It shows duplicate results in Facebook ads and if you don't look closely at your Shopify reports, you'll be thinking you're making money while you're actually losing!

caseety

Bad app please don't install it that caused me a lot of problem with facebook all results x2 example when i get 1 order in shopify i see in facebook 2 ordres . i uninstalled the app , but the app can't removed from my template i tried to install the app again to fix the problem but i can't install it

Store Sixty Com

Have been using and paying them for like 6 months and it suddenly stopped working tried enabling/disabling but nothing worked. Contacted supported multiple times and no answer. This is how they treat their customers and found better alternatives to this app at better price and good support so I will be uninstalling it now

Pacific Coast Outlet

Works like it should. I have 2 pixels installed so I really needed this.

Saroshsalman

Tried it for a month & Deleted. So basic that even shopify builten pixels can do job. highly over priced. should be 3$ to 5$ Max.

Rinly

unfortunately, it can't support more than 10 pixels !

Rapidmarketdeals

It's a good ap but unfortunately, I've discovered a major issue with it which has affected my conversions. When I add something to cart I cant add it again even if I delete it from cart. Unless I delete my history.

Fandango Trends

Don't waste your time by this app

Lofty Find

App doesn't work properly. Purchase Events are not being reported back to Facebook. It stops at InitiateCheck-out.

Messaged support but they are non responsive. Too bad. Thought I liked the app.

Previous 1 3