Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Wyred Up

Pixels, Product Feeds and Audiences made Simple

Uncomplikate

I installed your app last week on my store to try and improve the accuracy of my pixel reporting, which was only reporting about 75% of my purchases back to FB. I did not see any major improvements in the accuracy after a few days, so I uninstalled it yesterday. I reverted back to original settings by adding the Pixel ID to the Shopify Online Store => Preferences and the Zipify OCU settings. Today there are no purchases being reported at all back to FB, even though I have already have $1500+ in sales on Shopify.

Can you please tell me ASAP if I have to manually delete any code that your app may have installed on my back-end in order for my pixel to start working properly again?

FYI - I have already contacted you to get help via the "Get Support" page and also emailed you at "pixelperfect@wyred-up.com" but that email bounced back. You also did not answer my question with your reply. I have REMOVED your app and it seems to have caused my Purchase events to stop firing completely. I am happy to remove this review once my issue is resolved and I get the support I am requesting.

August 31, 2019

OCU is an external checkout. We offer an integration to it but if it is not set up properly it will not report correctly. PP will only report on Shopify sales and OCU fires the pixels for any upsells. A few simple questions to us would have meant no need for this unecessary review. I suspect you are missing the upsell events from OCU.

You can email me directly tony@wyred-up.com

Ogee

Great app and beyond amazing support. We have a high volume shopify store and we rely heavily on accurate pixel tracking. Can't go wrong with this one.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for this helpful review and we're glad you're happy!

House of Ellaa

This is very good! It helped me a lot! Very great app!The pixel is working great and have given me sales!

Nourished Essentials

Don't waste your time. Couldn't get it to work and the support was not very helpful or even really seemed to care. Uninstalled and moved on.

June 4, 2019

As we explained on the support tickets you raised, if you have an external checkout not on Shopify, in your case OCU, then your Pixel will not work as it is no longer part of the Shopify system. The third party checkout would be the right people to ask about this.

Tolle Schmuck

App is down and destroyed all of my ads, there is no good app for pixel , i tried them all and same issue , not fire very good, most data disappear , most of apps working only in freethemes

March 24, 2019

Hi Tolle. We did indeed experience a short outage today that was completely out of our control but fortunately resolved quickly. Out of 365 days, we think just 2 or 3 hours of downtime is forgivable. If you had contacted us we would have supported you, even though Sundays are not usually a working day. A number of our other 4500+ customers did just that and are now happily back up and running. We're sorry you felt the best option was to do this instead.

Official Legend

Apps is down so nothing is triggered... Catalog feed does not work properly also. This app could be good but it isn't

March 24, 2019

Yes we did experience a short outage today that was completely out of our control but fortunately resolved quickly. Out of 365 days, we think just 2 or 3 hours of downtime is forgivable. If you had contacted us we would have supported you, even though Sundays are not usually a working day. A number of our other 4500+ customers did just that and are now happily back up and running. We're sorry you felt the best option was to do this instead.

JonsPicks

Pixel Perfect, as of 2019-03-23 is not working at all. The app cannot be opened and there is no tracking available for any conversions. We are not sure if this is something on the developer side but it has been an extremely frustrating experience today. We hope this gets fixed soon.

March 24, 2019

Yes there was a short outage today that was completely out of our control but thankfully resolved quickly. If you had contacted us we would have been able to assist you, even out of hours given the circumstances. A number of our other 4500+ customers did to their satisfaction. We're sorry you felt the best option was to leave us a poor review without giving us an opportunity to help.

SmartGear Factory

The app made our catalog creation from Facebook crash. We don't recommend using this app at all. They killed all our retargeting. Shitty app

Harem Garden

We have been using the Pixel Perfect app for 11 months now and it is without a doubt, the most important tool we have, If you are serious about your business It's a tool that you must have. Beyond that, the support is amazing and you get a great added value from the advice given to you.

For us, there is a winning combination here - we highly recommend.

Let Them Look

Top-notch developers with excellent customer support. Wasn't sure about spending the money on this app but it's well worth it!

Previous 1 3 4 5