Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Wyred Up

Pixels, Product Feeds and Audiences made Simple

Let Them Look

Top-notch developers with excellent customer support. Wasn't sure about spending the money on this app but it's well worth it!

Bekkostore

The app not only does the job but is backed up by actual experts in the e-commerce realm and Shopify itself. ACTUAL experts and not knowledge-gurus. I'm talking about people who have entire companies and services around this, so they know what they're doing, seriously, I'm both happy with their knowledge and IMPRESSED by their willingness to help. Words come short and I find it hard to express the very little details I like the most, long story short: I'm literally grateful I had the opportunity to use this, and I'll keep using this for both my current store and future projects too. 5/5.

Careclinichealth

Doesn't pass proper values, uninstalled after a week, no refunds, just plain rudeness. Additionally, Shopify needs to start listing all these tiny little sneaky apps that do rebilling in a clear screen so we know what we can expect to pay monthly from these tiny little app developers. Learn to pass values using facebook, you don't need this bloated junk.

Soccer Store Neuwerth

This app is an absolute must-have for setting up dynamic products ads on Facebook. It works perfectly and the support has been awesome.

Henri Henrietta Adams

SO disappointing, no support or replies from the team behind this app. Had to uninstall after the 7 day free trial.

Jan228

good app, works well and smooth

Magtaas

Giving this app one star because it does not pass purchase conversion value to Facebook (in case of free + shipping) and their customer support is non-existent.

Myparacraft

Been using this for 5 months very good app and defiantly recommend for very targeted ads :D

Brooklyn Fixed Gear

We love this app! Pixel Perfect is Amazing! It’s really seamless and works exactly as advertised. We have been using it for a few weeks now and we have had no problems. Its pretty expensive though. Looks like a lot of effort went into making features that actually work. I would definitely recommend this app to anyone on Shopify. We look forward to seeing more apps come from y’all! From all the guys (and girl) here at https://www.brooklynfixedgear.com, Thank you!

Lovable Chimp Usa

Fantastic app. Highly recommended especially for newbies who just don't know where to start but need the pixel implementing. Set up and forget always working in the background. For me the key feature of the app is the building of the product feed to create a Facebook Catalog for DPA/Retargeting ads, which is a real pain and very time consuming to do manually - if you've tried you'll know what I'm talking about. Customer service is also excellent, any issues and Tony is on hand to help.
Previous 1 3 4