Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Wyred Up

Pixels, Product Feeds and Audiences made Simple

House of Ellaa

This is very good! It helped me a lot! Very great app!The pixel is working great and have given me sales!

Nourished Essentials

Don't waste your time. Couldn't get it to work and the support was not very helpful or even really seemed to care. Uninstalled and moved on.

June 4, 2019

As we explained on the support tickets you raised, if you have an external checkout not on Shopify, in your case OCU, then your Pixel will not work as it is no longer part of the Shopify system. The third party checkout would be the right people to ask about this.

Tolle Schmuck

App is down and destroyed all of my ads, there is no good app for pixel , i tried them all and same issue , not fire very good, most data disappear , most of apps working only in freethemes

March 24, 2019

Hi Tolle. We did indeed experience a short outage today that was completely out of our control but fortunately resolved quickly. Out of 365 days, we think just 2 or 3 hours of downtime is forgivable. If you had contacted us we would have supported you, even though Sundays are not usually a working day. A number of our other 4500+ customers did just that and are now happily back up and running. We're sorry you felt the best option was to do this instead.

Official Legend

Apps is down so nothing is triggered... Catalog feed does not work properly also. This app could be good but it isn't

March 24, 2019

Yes we did experience a short outage today that was completely out of our control but fortunately resolved quickly. Out of 365 days, we think just 2 or 3 hours of downtime is forgivable. If you had contacted us we would have supported you, even though Sundays are not usually a working day. A number of our other 4500+ customers did just that and are now happily back up and running. We're sorry you felt the best option was to do this instead.

JonsPicks

Pixel Perfect, as of 2019-03-23 is not working at all. The app cannot be opened and there is no tracking available for any conversions. We are not sure if this is something on the developer side but it has been an extremely frustrating experience today. We hope this gets fixed soon.

March 24, 2019

Yes there was a short outage today that was completely out of our control but thankfully resolved quickly. If you had contacted us we would have been able to assist you, even out of hours given the circumstances. A number of our other 4500+ customers did to their satisfaction. We're sorry you felt the best option was to leave us a poor review without giving us an opportunity to help.

SmartGear Factory

The app made our catalog creation from Facebook crash. We don't recommend using this app at all. They killed all our retargeting. Shitty app

Harem Garden

We have been using the Pixel Perfect app for 11 months now and it is without a doubt, the most important tool we have, If you are serious about your business It's a tool that you must have. Beyond that, the support is amazing and you get a great added value from the advice given to you.

For us, there is a winning combination here - we highly recommend.

Let Them Look

Top-notch developers with excellent customer support. Wasn't sure about spending the money on this app but it's well worth it!

Bekkostore

The app not only does the job but is backed up by actual experts in the e-commerce realm and Shopify itself.
ACTUAL experts and not knowledge-gurus.
I'm talking about people who have entire companies and services around this, so they know what they're doing, seriously, I'm both happy with their knowledge and IMPRESSED by their willingness to help.
Words come short and I find it hard to express the very little details I like the most, long story short: I'm literally grateful I had the opportunity to use this, and I'll keep using this for both my current store and future projects too.
5/5.

Careclinichealth

Doesn't pass proper values, uninstalled after a week, no refunds, just plain rudeness. Additionally, Shopify needs to start listing all these tiny little sneaky apps that do rebilling in a clear screen so we know what we can expect to pay monthly from these tiny little app developers. Learn to pass values using facebook, you don't need this bloated junk.

Previous 1 3 4 5