Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Littledata

Facebook Pixel, Multiple Pixels, Product Tags, Catalog Sync

Shoppinghappylife

La aplicación no toma muchos datos importantes, pero si toma bien el feed, esta mal que no avisen antes que no toma los datos.

Lucciano Republic

Downloaded it, pixel stopped reporting correctly, made decisions off of faulty data good thing we noticed it early, this app can lose people money

Essential Cabin

the app is down and nothing is being tracked. I am wasting money thanks to this app. I need answers now!

kitchenit.pk

The App is not working & the support is not responding. Just worked within the free trial period. Now it's Totally down

Maldiccio

I don't usually write reviews but I thought this might help someone. It wasn't working and the support was not very helpful or even really seemed to care. BEWARE.

June 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. We've recently taken over the Pixel Perfect app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- The Littledata team

Regime

Don't get this app, it doesn't do what its supposed to do. There are better options out there, don't waste your time and money.

June 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for your feedback about getting Pixel Perfect set up for Regime. We've recently taken over the app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, so please don't hesitate to give the app another chance - we would be happy to support you!

Military Republic

The App is OK, but support is very bad. I was having issues with excluding certain collection and reached out to them and sent multiple reminders without any response.

One of the worst Apps in terms of support, they don't care about this app.
Shopify should remove them from their approved apps list if Shopify has to retain their reputation.

November 14, 2019

**UPDATED REPLY: June 2020**

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. We've recently taken over the Pixel Perfect app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. The new support docs are here: https://blog.littledata.io/help/posts/pixel-perfect-for-shopify/

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

- The Littledata team

Uncomplikate

I installed your app last week on my store to try and improve the accuracy of my pixel reporting, which was only reporting about 75% of my purchases back to FB. I did not see any major improvements in the accuracy after a few days, so I uninstalled it yesterday. I reverted back to original settings by adding the Pixel ID to the Shopify Online Store => Preferences and the Zipify OCU settings. Today there are no purchases being reported at all back to FB, even though I have already have $1500+ in sales on Shopify.

Can you please tell me ASAP if I have to manually delete any code that your app may have installed on my back-end in order for my pixel to start working properly again?

FYI - I have already contacted you to get help via the "Get Support" page and also emailed you at "pixelperfect@wyred-up.com" but that email bounced back. You also did not answer my question with your reply. I have REMOVED your app and it seems to have caused my Purchase events to stop firing completely. I am happy to remove this review once my issue is resolved and I get the support I am requesting.

August 31, 2019

OCU is an external checkout. We offer an integration to it but if it is not set up properly it will not report correctly. PP will only report on Shopify sales and OCU fires the pixels for any upsells. A few simple questions to us would have meant no need for this unecessary review. I suspect you are missing the upsell events from OCU.

You can email me directly tony@wyred-up.com

Ogee

Great app and beyond amazing support. We have a high volume shopify store and we rely heavily on accurate pixel tracking. Can't go wrong with this one.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for this helpful review and we're glad you're happy!

House of Ellaa

This is very good! It helped me a lot! Very great app!The pixel is working great and have given me sales!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6