Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Littledata

Facebook Pixel, Multiple Pixels, Product Tags, Catalog Sync

Mr Vincero

Tony and his team are absolutely unbelievable. As a store who depends on FB as a pillar of our marketing plan pixel issues are the bane of our existence. I know from experience how impossible it is to get help in this arena. When an issue happens every party involved denies that it's their fault. That is why PP is a game changer. This app is essentially you getting pixel experts on your side. A team that has your best interests in mind and when things go wrong, they are there to right the ship. Do yourself a favor, and work with these guys!!!!

Evolve New

The most essential app with outstanding support from Tony

Trendingbox

MUST HAVE APP! this will properly secure your pixel 100% and talk about customer service and response time jesus! extremely knowledgeable and over delivering staff they just give 110% for whatever you ask. would have gave 6 stars

New View Clothing

Tony answered my questions within hours. He then continued to provide additional support and feedback to help our company site. Not only is Pixel Perfect one of those few "Need to have Apps," but Tony alone is worth the investment. You will feel like you gained a new member of the team - We have. Tony is straight up the man. Pixel Perfect is straight up the best app.

Magazinemama

I have been using Trackify for quite some time. The support was great and they have a great fb group but I kept having issues with AdEspresso tracking the correct pixels and many times my pixels would show yellow warnings via the pixel helper. I think part of the issues could have been that I had the pixel installed in two places. But anyhow... I recently found out about Pixel Perfect through the Start Earning with Me fb group. I read all the good reviews here and decided to switch. It's just the first day and may be early to tell but up to this point I can say the customer support has been excellent!! After installing the pixel all my pixels are now firing with green lights (yay!). I put up my first ad with AdEspresso and up to this point it appears to be tracking for the correct pixel (finally!) :)

Northy

Yes, this app works. It made uploading product catalogs very easy, and hands free. I had to contact support once and they responded quickly, and helped me resolve my issue in no time.

Bestdoe

Got PP installed earlier today. By bar the most efficient app to get my Pixels firing properly. Previously had troubles with getting View Content ID firing, and had products pairing issue too. Now it's all good (according to FB Pixel Helper). Thanks Tony Redfearn

Magicalavenue

Great app! Pixel perfect makes my life so much easier. I'm installing this app in all of my stores, and I highly recommend it for everyone.

Characterdev

Support went above and beyond in helping getting set up and this app was the only solution to make our Facebook feed work correctly.

Highly recommended.

Secrets Boutique

This app is awesome. Full Stop.

It is by far the most flexible thing out there and completely configurable and the support is second to none.