Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Littledata

Facebook Pixel, Multiple Pixels, Product Tags, Catalog Sync

Aurum Brothers

I rarely write reviews for services I use, but for this app I had to make an exception.

Whether you are already using Facebook for serious advertisement or if you are considering doing so, this is the app you WANT.

Firstly, installing the Facebook pixels correctly (the advanced way, meaning it will report the order value, fires add to cart events correctly, etc) is a real pain. Rarely ANY company knows how to do it correctly and if they do prepare to pay at least $200 USD. (New Theme? Big Update? Have fun installing your pixels again) - This app makes sure your pixels are always installed and working, this alone is already amazing value.

Secondly, it has advanced features that help you save a lot of time on a weekly basis. For example: product feed creation and niche segmentation. They are also adding custom audience creation directly from Shopify and one click retargeting ads in the near future. - All of this easily saves me 1 to 2 hours a day. Unless your salary is below $1.5 per hour, you actually earn money using this app by freeing up your time.

Thirdly, Tony's support is amazing. He really knows his stuff, is friendly and real quick. I have been with a few ad agencies in the past and their support pales in comparison with Tony.

I can't believe this app only costs $10 a month, it's easily the best value for your money out of any app on Shopify. Even if you are only half-serious about using Facebook for advertising: do yourself a big favor and install this app.

Shopping Club Buzz

Well nothing to brag here, simply the truth as people doing their job good deserve it.

I was looking for app that can integrate Product Feeds correctly and found Pixel Perfect. Lol the name is quite suitable too, because it perfectly do it's job and here is why ...

Last few app's tried for Product Feeds added up to 160 and yet I have only 16 products. I guess they feeded the variations too, so I wouldn't know that that is not right if didn't found Pixel Perfect.

And on top of that, it integrates the Pixel code quite as you actually need, firing up event that matter on pages you actually need!!!

Keep up with the great job.

Thanks

Feminist Apparel

Tony's the man. I was so confused as to how to properly get pixels onto our site and Tony fixed this in 10 minutes and then wound up schooling me on SEO/SEM tips for the next hour and a half. Good dude, good product. Highly recommend.

Android Discount Depot

If you're not using Pixel Perfect, stop what you're doing and punch yourself in the face!

It will boost your FB conversions by at least 10%. I've been using it for 5 days now and I've noticed an upturn in sales.

Our sales have gone from $400/day to $1000/day in quick time.

Tony is the best in the business and a pleasure to work with. He's the wisest owl in FB marketing right now. Follow his lead!

606river

Just installed this app today and after some kinks worked out with stellar support from tech, FB pixel is doing it's thing on our store. I plan on staying with the app, because FB changes their pixel settings all the time and I'd rather let these guys deal with it. Highly recommend!

Mark

Not A Boutique

Perfect .. cant say more.. and the support is perfect.. just perfect.. :)

Staag

Amazing app - takes all the pain away from pixels and product feeds. Tony has been absolutely incredibly helpful beyond belief! 10 stars!

Update on the above - new functionality added to the PP app recently which allows you to catalogue each of your collections for Facebook to see using the Google Product Catalogue. Absolutely incredible power for any ecommerce store and Tony goes out of his way to help, install and explain. Without doubt the most helpful developer I've come across on the app store!

Airstream Brands

Awesome app - ridiculously easy to install and the support is by far the best/most responsive I've received from any Shopify app. I had an issue with other apps causing multiple pixels to fire on my site which was preventing the successful install of a product catalog. Tony was quick to look into this and get it cleared up for me. Everything is clean now, my catalog was set up in minutes and only my pixels are firing on my site with no errors.

Magnetolongboarding

Finally an app that does it all, accurately installs my pixel and takes care of my product feed for me!

Ag Manuals

Install this app. The time-savings alone are worth so much more than the monthly fee. It just works. Set up in a minute and ready to go. Do yourself a favor, get this app and stop messing around with bad pixel installs, trackify or any of the other stuff out there. This works wonders. Bravo.