Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Littledata

Facebook Pixel, Multiple Pixels, Product Tags, Catalog Sync

camaristores

This app seems not to be working ! goes off and on . Tried sending an email but I havent gotten a response . App is not working today cant track sales

Lucciano Republic

Downloaded it, pixel stopped reporting correctly, made decisions off of faulty data good thing we noticed it early, this app can lose people money

Essential Cabin

the app is down and nothing is being tracked. I am wasting money thanks to this app. I need answers now!

kitchenit.pk

The App is not working & the support is not responding. Just worked within the free trial period. Now it's Totally down

Maldiccio

I don't usually write reviews but I thought this might help someone. It wasn't working and the support was not very helpful or even really seemed to care. BEWARE.

June 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. We've recently taken over the Pixel Perfect app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Regime

Don't get this app, it doesn't do what its supposed to do. There are better options out there, don't waste your time and money.

June 10, 2020

Hey there, thanks for your feedback about getting Pixel Perfect set up for Regime. We've recently taken over the app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, so please don't hesitate to give the app another chance - we would be happy to support you!

Military Republic

The App is OK, but support is very bad. I was having issues with excluding certain collection and reached out to them and sent multiple reminders without any response.

One of the worst Apps in terms of support, they don't care about this app.
Shopify should remove them from their approved apps list if Shopify has to retain their reputation.

November 14, 2019

**UPDATED REPLY: June 2020**

Hey there, thanks for your feedback. We've recently taken over the Pixel Perfect app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. The new support docs are here: https://blog.littledata.io/help/posts/pixel-perfect-for-shopify/

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Uncomplikate

I installed your app last week on my store to try and improve the accuracy of my pixel reporting, which was only reporting about 75% of my purchases back to FB. I did not see any major improvements in the accuracy after a few days, so I uninstalled it yesterday. I reverted back to original settings by adding the Pixel ID to the Shopify Online Store => Preferences and the Zipify OCU settings. Today there are no purchases being reported at all back to FB, even though I have already have $1500+ in sales on Shopify.

Can you please tell me ASAP if I have to manually delete any code that your app may have installed on my back-end in order for my pixel to start working properly again?

FYI - I have already contacted you to get help via the "Get Support" page and also emailed you at "pixelperfect@wyred-up.com" but that email bounced back. You also did not answer my question with your reply. I have REMOVED your app and it seems to have caused my Purchase events to stop firing completely. I am happy to remove this review once my issue is resolved and I get the support I am requesting.

August 31, 2019

OCU is an external checkout. We offer an integration to it but if it is not set up properly it will not report correctly. PP will only report on Shopify sales and OCU fires the pixels for any upsells. A few simple questions to us would have meant no need for this unecessary review. I suspect you are missing the upsell events from OCU.

You can email me directly tony@wyred-up.com

Nourished Essentials

Don't waste your time. Couldn't get it to work and the support was not very helpful or even really seemed to care. Uninstalled and moved on.

June 4, 2019

**UPDATED REPLY: June 2020**

Hey there, thanks for your feedback and we're sorry that the default settings didn't work for you. However, we wanted to let you know that we've recently taken over the Pixel Perfect app from the previous developer and are now providing full customer support, along with detailed new help guides and support docs. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions!

Tolle Schmuck

App is down and destroyed all of my ads, there is no good app for pixel , i tried them all and same issue , not fire very good, most data disappear , most of apps working only in freethemes

March 24, 2019

Hi Tolle. We did indeed experience a short outage today that was completely out of our control but fortunately resolved quickly. Out of 365 days, we think just 2 or 3 hours of downtime is forgivable. If you had contacted us we would have supported you, even though Sundays are not usually a working day. A number of our other 4500+ customers did just that and are now happily back up and running. We're sorry you felt the best option was to do this instead.

Previous 1