Pixel Perfect

Pixel Perfect

by Littledata

Facebook Pixel, Multiple Pixels, Product Tags, Catalog Sync

Ogee

Great app and beyond amazing support. We have a high volume shopify store and we rely heavily on accurate pixel tracking. Can't go wrong with this one.

August 31, 2019

Thanks for this helpful review and we're glad you're happy!

House of Ellaa

This is very good! It helped me a lot! Very great app!The pixel is working great and have given me sales!

Harem Garden

We have been using the Pixel Perfect app for 11 months now and it is without a doubt, the most important tool we have, If you are serious about your business It's a tool that you must have. Beyond that, the support is amazing and you get a great added value from the advice given to you.

For us, there is a winning combination here - we highly recommend.

Let Them Look

Top-notch developers with excellent customer support. Wasn't sure about spending the money on this app but it's well worth it!

Bekkostore

The app not only does the job but is backed up by actual experts in the e-commerce realm and Shopify itself.
ACTUAL experts and not knowledge-gurus.
I'm talking about people who have entire companies and services around this, so they know what they're doing, seriously, I'm both happy with their knowledge and IMPRESSED by their willingness to help.
Words come short and I find it hard to express the very little details I like the most, long story short: I'm literally grateful I had the opportunity to use this, and I'll keep using this for both my current store and future projects too.
5/5.

Soccer Store Neuwerth

This app is an absolute must-have for setting up dynamic products ads on Facebook. It works perfectly and the support has been awesome.

Jan228

good app, works well and smooth

Myparacraft

Been using this for 5 months very good app and defiantly recommend for very targeted ads :D

Lovable Chimp Usa

Fantastic app. Highly recommended especially for newbies who just don't know where to start but need the pixel implementing. Set up and forget always working in the background. For me the key feature of the app is the building of the product feed to create a Facebook Catalog for DPA/Retargeting ads, which is a real pain and very time consuming to do manually - if you've tried you'll know what I'm talking about.

Customer service is also excellent, any issues and Tony is on hand to help.

Store Unique One

Great App! But I have a problem. You said: Your Store is clean with no Facebook Pixels Installed. But I did it before. So when I install your app, it was not working. Take a look: http://prntscr.com/f6v9oo. Please help. Thank You

Previous 1 3 4