Avaliações (74)

Classificação geral
4,9
Número por nível de avaliação
  • 97% das avaliações são de 5 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 4 estrelas
  • 0% das avaliações são de 3 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 2 estrelas
  • 1% das avaliações são de 1 estrelas
13 de junho de 2024

Sure, here’s a great review for the app Pixelfy:

---

I've been using Pixelfy with Facebook, and it has been fantastic! The app integrates seamlessly and has significantly improved our workflow.

What really stands out is the amazing support team. They spent over an hour with me to resolve an issue I had on my page, demonstrating exceptional patience and expertise.

Highly recommended for anyone looking to enhance their Facebook marketing efforts with reliable and supportive tools!

oHHo
9 de maio de 2024

quick response with the chat to fix any problem

Ma boutique
Argélia
3 dias usando o app
17 de julho de 2024

Amazing team, great support fixed my problemes very quickly and the app works amazing. Great price for it too!

Printery
Romênia
Aproximadamente 3 horas usando o app
20 de março de 2024

I was having some tech troubles with the Facebook pixel records events 2 times and showed on ads manager. Adam is so nice and helps me go through it and fix my problem. I am happy but still need more time to check if everything is fixed. I would highly recommend this app!

Sunfere
Hong Kong, RAE da China
12 de abril de 2024

Really like it. The app looks simple and is easy to set up.

TRQWH
China
12 de fevereiro de 2024

The app is excellent and the best of all is the excellent service, I have used several but this is definitely the best of all.

Mi tienda
Colômbia
4 meses usando o app
8 de fevereiro de 2024

I recently tried Pixelfy: Multi Facebook Pixels, and I must say, I'm thoroughly impressed with the level of customer service they provide. The support team went above and beyond to assist me with all my inquiries, demonstrating a genuine commitment to helping their users succeed. Their attentiveness and dedication truly made my experience with Pixelfy a standout one. Highly recommend!

Posiosa
China
4 meses usando o app
8 de fevereiro de 2024

this is the most easy app to use to install a facebook pixel it worked for me 120% perfect.

Raktors
Colômbia
23 dias usando o app
15 de fevereiro de 2024

My pixel worked within seconds. Thank you

soteXon
16 dias usando o app
6 de março de 2024

Adam gave us a quick response, thanks so much for his help!

SIIPET