Recensioner (134)

• 0 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 1 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
14 maj 2024

I use this app for all 7 of my shops and it works very well, their customer service is great, especially David, who I've known for a long time! Thank him for taking care of me every time!!!

Bohomix
Kina
3 månader användning av appen
25 maj 2024

The user experience is really straightforward. Shoutout to Patrick from customer support for the great help!

Frejamoda
Storbritannien
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
28 april 2024

This is literally the best shopify app ! every thing is simple and easy to use and the service is just TOP NOTCH, they really helped me out a lot with my store i really recommend this 10/10.

CozyOra
Frankrike
6 dagar användning av appen
18 juli 2024

I'm not super tech-savvy, but Pixelio made it easy for me to track my ads and see what's working. The setup was quick, and the app is really user friendly. Shoutout to the customer support team, very kind and helpful

YALI Roma
Ungefär 17 timmar användning av appen
13 juli 2024

Pixelio is hands down one of the best Facebook pixel tracking apps I've encountered in my two years on Shopify. Their customer service is outstanding (special thanks to Marc for his invaluable help on multiple occasions). The app offers tracking with customizable settings at no extra cost, unlike other apps. Plus, there are no limits on the number of pixels you can track. Pixelio will undoubtedly be a great asset to your store and business. I highly recommend this app!

Luxana | UK
Belgien
Ungefär 6 timmar användning av appen
15 juli 2024

I've been using Pixelio for 6 of my stores, and it's been a game changer! The tracking is spot-on. Customer support is super responsive (spcial thanks to Roger). The app is easy to use, and it even helps me bypass some of Facebook's ad restrictions. Highly recommend it for any Shopify store!

Grafssøn
Sverige
Ungefär 16 timmar användning av appen
14 juli 2024

Super quick to set up, less than 1min. I had big problems connecting my data with Shopify before, with a low score of 5.4/10 in data quality. After installing this app, my score jumped to 8.9/10.

Customer support is awesome! For the price, it’s totally worth it!

BLANKStore | UK
Storbritannien
Ungefär 8 timmar användning av appen
10 juli 2024

Je la recommande parce que vraiment un excellent service et rapide et aujourd'hui j'ai eu besoin c'est Arthur qui a réglé mes problèmes en 5 min finalement là fait que tout est beau fait que si quelqu'un est intéressé oui oui c'est vraiment bien là comme produit merci

Cuisinelecoffret.com
Kanada
9 månader användning av appen
16 juli 2024

Finally I found a top notch app that tracks almost all the events without missing any. Customer support is great, very quick and efficient. The app tracks well in both server and browser side. Definitely recommended.

Fire Blood
Ungefär 9 timmar användning av appen
14 juli 2024

Very good application, excellent customer service, Arthur, very efficient and helped me resolve my doubts. I recommend it

VOLA'T BOUTIQUE
USA
En dag användning av appen