Simple Facebook Pixel Tracking

Install Facebook Pixels in Minutes. Never miss any data!

From $6.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Install multiple Facebook pixels & track all conversion events!

Myindianthings

Location India
Time spent using app 2 minutes

This app is just the thing we've been waiting for. Using our previous App, we've found that many customers purchase events where not triggered somehow, which resulted in a waste of advertising spend as reporting wasn't showing correct data. After enabling the Facebook Conversion API, it was working perfectly again due to the fact iOS 14 devices could be tracked again. Thank you Pixel Fox support

MIRACLECOMMERCE byMELMAR

Time spent using app 12 minutes

I got this app because I was having issues connecting Facebook pixels to my Shopify store. I am not a coder at all so for me to implement and use an App, it needs to be simple and clear. I was able to install 2 Pixels very quickly using this Pixel Fox App, and after testing the purchase event triggering instantly, which is great. Solid tool.

Prensluxury

Time spent using app About 22 hours

I've been using the this Facebook pixel management App to install and manage my FB conversion pixel to track sales, and it's working perfectly so far. For anyone having trouble with Facebook pixels like me, use this Pixel Fox app. No support was needed, and the price is very good, totally worth it.

We Love Bodies

Location Netherlands

Great support, really helpful, this guys know what they are doing. We should defintely use this app!!!

June 28, 2022

Thank you for your glowing review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying Pixel Fox and we are happy you had such a great experience! We are glad our support team was able to assist you! ❤️❤️❤️

Loja Lize

Location Brazil

Está me ajudando a conseguir trackear ok. Se você também tem problemas com algum outro, recomendo ..

June 15, 2022

Obrigado por sua avaliação 💖💖

STARK KNIVES™

Cheapest and best way to get server side conversion api going. Easy to setup, and easy to get people data.

June 3, 2022

Wow, we were blown away by your positive and lovely words, we really appreciate the time you took to write such a detailed review! 💖💖💖

eyekeeper.com

Time spent using app About 1 month

Good communication. Great service.I would highly recommend this app.. Very efficient in helping to track pixel events and it is very easy use.

April 7, 2022

KefUK

Got amazing results on my other store so I integrated the app on this store as well. Their customer support is outstanding as well.

March 30, 2022

Hello,

Thank you so much for your review. Hope all things are well on your end.

We are happy that the app helps. :)

Have a nice day.

Wish you a prosperous store
Pixel Fox Team

Elva

Location Pakistan

Excellent Customer Support. The representative guided us step by step about the setup in an easy manner. Excited about finally being able to see better tracking of events.

March 15, 2022

Thank you so much! I’m happy to have found a solution for your particular needs here with the app. I’m sure it will also help other merchants so that’s perfect. Thanks for your wonderful review :) !

MYHD DJ STORE Tienda DJ Profesional Nº 1 de Chile

Location Chile
Time spent using app About 2 months

Finalmente logre una asistencia muy buena, pese a los primero inconvenientes.. ahora me guiaron bien en el proceso para agregar el catalogo y que todo funcione. Agradezco la paciencia sobre todo con el idioma ya que es complicado para los latinos muchas veces. Ahora solo esperar y ver buenos resultados.

March 8, 2022