Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Shawlin

I thought this app would be great to share my art and sell them on products on my website shawlinshop.com I am disappointed as it does not import tags or text on the given fields.

apeprint

I had so much faith in this app.They have the best selection that I ever seen and I want to share the art but unfortunetally I cant instal it.Trying already for a month to instal it or find some guide how to fix this error when pressing on add app Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty.

Bohemian Haven LLC.

They are misleading, the only reason I downloaded this app is for the power banks they let you create. Here's the thing though, once you go to the final import page there is NEVER a power bank and all the other stuff is available elsewhere not worth the time to download.

iloveshopifi4

Bad exp.
I cant install app with error : Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty

Sonbok

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE FOR MERCHANTS!!!!!!!!!

RUN AWAY!!!!

I sat on hold for over 10 minutes to get a lady named Chanel. I told her I had a customer order fail because we had to update our payment method. She asked me why I didn't create a ticket online as that is the only way to solve this.

When I asked why she could not do this as I just sat on hold for 10 minutes she said she only does online orders and the one person who does this comes in at 9am PT (which it was that time) and could put me to their voice mail.

She was so rude and acting like I was bothering her the entire time.

I am in the process of moving all our print on demand now and encourage everyone to stop working with this company till they can learn customer service is key and right now they are HORRIBLE at it!!!!

Bonsai-En

Created all my products and added them to my store only to realise the apparel has no sizing charts. Customers had no idea what size to get as small, medium and large changes from manufacturer to manufacturer. i rang support, i emailed support and i pressed the get help button on the app and still no help with getting a sizing chart. Hopeless. Changed over to printful.

Portraits of Elegance Fine Arts® - Fashion®

Portraitsofelegance.com

I just got this app and it is really great to use. Very easy to set up and just plain time-saving. Could not ask for a better app or customer service from Pixels.com. I had a question and thanks to Abbie, I am back in full operation again. Love this app and Pixels.

Shop The Zone Shop

I had a few problems with print quality on a sample order I made but my products were either refunded or replaced so I'm happy with customer service working with me to correct any issues. I suggest ordering samples for yourself before selling to others. This app is pretty great for offering a wide range of sizes and media for fine art printing.

www.norlienfineart.com

Pixels and Print On Demand is a wonderful business solution for artists. Their Shopify App is working great within our stand-alone website, and our online sales have increased over 50%. We will be adding more Pixel products!

Tattoos & Scars Saloon

I use several add ons for e-commerce on my website and pixels is great! Good and unique product selection with excellent customer service! Orders have been received quickly and the products are of great quality.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7