Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

MarySissonArt

The cost of shipping is INSANE. You'd think that with a BIG name Fine Art America they would have a shipping discount. No. You'll find people leaving their cart once they find out it's 350 to ship a canvas print

Ars Muri

Choose Pixels if you:

- Want to work with an application that hasn't been updated since 2013.
- Enjoy the idea of being forced to manage your products across three different websites instead of just your own.
- Prefer paying 250% more for shipping than you would with any competitor app.
- Don't care about being able to set the price of your products (could be $30 today, $90 tomorrow).
- Prefer working with a company that has only one rude and unhelpful support person, who makes it very clear that they don't care about your problems.

Don't be an idiot like me, thinking "Fine Art America, that means high-quality prints for my customers!". This app is trash.

Avoid like the plague.

Larry Marshall Photography

LARRY MARSHALL PHOTOGRAPHY: I have a Pixels site so the import of the products was pretty easy to my Shopify store. As a photographer, my primary printing need is wall art (metal, acrylic, canvas, framed, and art). I quickly learned that the Pixels app has a 100 variant limit, so that have to limit certain offerings, These include frames and mats...they only offer black and white mats and frames. My primary problem is this.....I have Wall Art in my header with a dropdown nested menu of Landscapes, Seascapes, Abstracts, Cityscapes, and Drone Photography. When you click on one of the nested items, it takes you to a page that shows all variants of every photo. Looks very messy and is not user friendly. What I need is another nested menu that doesn't expand all choices. For example, the try and solved this problem, I created a nested menu under Wall Art with the type of medium - Acrylic, metal, etc. The problem with that configuration is that every wall art variant and every medium shows and it takes up the entire home page with the nested menu because everything is expanded by default. If this problem can be resolved, it would be a 4.5 star. Any other photographers deal with this issue and was it resolved?

Portraits by NC

Support leaves a lot to be desired. I had Pixels before I updated my theme and thereby have many products linked. After the update products no longer upload to Shopify and support is basically ignoring my requests for help.

Sobriquet

The app is not working with advanced shipping rules as promised. I also placed an order through my store and paid for it but it's disappeared! I've asked for support and the response was only to delete and reinstall the app. I asked again where's my order and no response yet. I've found if you use the recommended mark up from Fine Art America you make zero dollars and may actually lose money due to sales fees. I wish I'd read the earlier review about the need to integrate with advanced shipping rules first as the extra costs doubled my Shopify bill.

SeboArt.com

I have been using the Pixels app in conjunction with my art website for over a year now and I like all the selection of Great products And fine art prints that
my artworks can be printed on and my customers and myself have been happy with the quality of the Products and being on a island in the Pacific with very limited printing options it allows me to
offer products that cannot be
manufactured locally and with all the Pixel distribution centers spread across the globe it allows me to send the items
for much less Shipping cost than if I sent it from my location. Abbie the
customer service manager has been very helpful in sorting out the issues with orders and I appreciate the support and the value It’s added to my Art business
by using the app.

Art by Ashley Lane

I've been using pixels as my art printing company for over 5 years. Their quality is great. I just started my shopify store and the base price is even less through the shopify/pixels integration than through my FAA site! I contacted technical support to find this out as i was confused why my prices were different on shopify than through Fine Art America. They responded very quickly and explained why this was - great support and service. That's huge! And the app is free! I would definitely recommend this app.

Rooted Gear

Saw all the high print quality reviews and said let's try it. What a disappointment. The print art for a T-shirt was originally black. Showed no issues when I uploaded. Printed fine with other vendors. So I ordered a sample here and all I can say is they should be shame for the piece of cloth they sent me with faded print that was supposed to be a quality t-shirt. I will definitely not used them ever. Unfortunately, this was supposed to be used with our first commercial. Back to the drawing board.

ARTRRA - ART BY RHONDA RADFORD ADAMS

Wow…I agree with everything I’ve heard and it’s not cool to be the slow one because once you discover comments like these...your trying to figure out why it is not working and I just spent days on this?! All in all, what do you do now ? Pricing is too inconsistently changing not dependable so do you drop shop yourself? What gives ?!

Private Technology Group

I have had this app for a couple of months. I recently realized that the app is not syncing pricing properly with my Shopify store. The worst example is T-shirts that should retail for $28 being listed in my store at $19.

I have been dealing with support for over a week to resolve this issue. At first, they kept thinking I was complaining about the way they bill and kept insisting that the discrepancy was because I was logged in and seeing my cost, not the retail price (not true). After I feel I finally had them understanding the issue, I have gone 5 business days without a response.

I did call in after finally finding a number, but the number leads only to order fulfillment support. The person I spoke with was very kind and willing to help, but she didn't have access or experience to help with the issue. She did leave a bunch of notes on my case, but I still haven't received a reply.

I choose pixels because of their reputation for quality printing, but this lack of support for something as important as the wrong prices syncing to my store and causing me to lose money with every product sale is unacceptable. I even have the advanced shipping rules and upgraded subscription setup to avoid losses with shipping. I didn't think I would have to worry about their app incorrectly doing math on the product prices.

At this point, I cannot recommend this app to anyone.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8