Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

WowPorts

I'm just getting started, but so far so good. Being able to automatically create tons of products from one image saves so much time compared to other apps I've tried.

DD Photography Store

Great app, super easy to set up and use! Love the assortment of products and that I can sell in custom sizes.

Creating Happy Living

Although the quality of the products was good and the ease of adding products to my site was nearly seamless, with a lot of options, I don't recommend Pixels. I had to check pricing for each order as they over-charged me often, they don't charge tax or offer branding, they have limited and inaccurate information about their products and when they had lost or delayed orders-which happened a lot, they responded rudely, if at all. I do not recommend getting tangled up with this app.

A Natural Design

Used the app and website sales could not process. Pixels support could not fix the problem. Had to uninstall and refund upset customer.

Eos & Eir

The number of items is being limited even though the store has unlimited items. I have reached out to customer support 2 times with no response at all. If they can't find time to help me on this, how are they going to resolve product/customer based concerns? The app is very limiting in frame and mat choices as well. The concept is there, but they have a long way to go in execution.

Heather Freitas

I'm not sure why they have a bad review. Their shipping is way faster even during covid than any of the other Print On Demand Companies and their products are AMAZING. I am a professional full time artist and have shopped many places for quality prints and they are by far the best!

A.E. Samaan - Artist's Store

The support is good. They answer and address the issues. The MAJOR HOLE in this app is that its SKU numbers are beyond 80 characters, so they cannot be listed on either Amazon or eBay. Thats a HUGE setback for selling online in the 21st Century.

THE PROS: you dont have to stick to standard cropping for your artwork. You can do something other than 3:2, which is what every other POD place makes you stick to, and they offer lots of awesome papers and media for your art.

THE CONS: you cant really get it anywhere other than your own Shopify store, and watch the artwork languish for lack of exposure.

Ars Muri

Choose Pixels if you:

- Want to work with an application that hasn't been updated since 2013.
- Enjoy the idea of being forced to manage your products across three different websites instead of just your own.
- Prefer paying 250% more for shipping than you would with any competitor app.
- Don't care about being able to set the price of your products (could be $30 today, $90 tomorrow).
- Prefer working with a company that has only one rude and unhelpful support person, who makes it very clear that they don't care about your problems.

Don't be an idiot like me, thinking "Fine Art America, that means high-quality prints for my customers!". This app is trash.

Avoid like the plague.

Larry Marshall Photography

LARRY MARSHALL PHOTOGRAPHY: I have a Pixels site so the import of the products was pretty easy to my Shopify store. As a photographer, my primary printing need is wall art (metal, acrylic, canvas, framed, and art). I quickly learned that the Pixels app has a 100 variant limit, so that have to limit certain offerings, These include frames and mats...they only offer black and white mats and frames. My primary problem is this.....I have Wall Art in my header with a dropdown nested menu of Landscapes, Seascapes, Abstracts, Cityscapes, and Drone Photography. When you click on one of the nested items, it takes you to a page that shows all variants of every photo. Looks very messy and is not user friendly. What I need is another nested menu that doesn't expand all choices. For example, the try and solved this problem, I created a nested menu under Wall Art with the type of medium - Acrylic, metal, etc. The problem with that configuration is that every wall art variant and every medium shows and it takes up the entire home page with the nested menu because everything is expanded by default. If this problem can be resolved, it would be a 4.5 star. Any other photographers deal with this issue and was it resolved?

Portraits by NC

Update since June 2020 It is now almost the end of January 2021 and after going back and forth with both Shopify support and Abby at Pixels, the app is still not working. Abby says the issue needs to be addressed by their app developer who seems to really not care. I have not ones heard from this developer! Even though the app pulls in my products it does not add them to the Shopify store. I even took a video showing what the app does before it quits to make things easier for the developer to figure out what the problem might be. Yet there is absolutely no response. Don't bother with installing this app, there is no support and it does not work. Review from June 2020
Support leaves a lot to be desired. I had Pixels before I updated my theme and thereby have many products linked. After the update products no longer upload to Shopify and support is basically ignoring my requests for help.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9