Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Raise Vegan

Absolutely love Pixels, the customer service is outstanding, and the products are grade A quality. I would highly recommend them to any business. :)

Surprisenyc

great app and alex always helps me with any hiccups i might be having. will continue to use for as lon

The Unexpected Pit Bull

Seamless process for offering a nice variety of high quality products for our customers with relatively quick turnaround.

Parakeet Slimes Merch

I used this app to launch my merch site and it was such a great experience. The professionalism from the staff was excellent. They provide a personal connection . They care about your success. The shipping is fast, the customer support is easy. They are fast at replying. They help you with any questions you have. They help guide you to a successful business.

ArtLifting

These guys are great. We do all of our reproduction prints through Pixels and I cannot stress enough the quality of prints, professionalism of team, and ease of use. Alex has gone above and beyond on so many occasions and is ALWAYS there to help us with any problem or concern, big or small. The UI has a learning curve but is learnable quickly enough. Really stunning all around.

DeBilzan Gallery

We've been using Pixels for almost a year now, and so far our experience has been quite pleasant. They take care of the mistakes relatively fast as well, which is a huge plus for us. Their products are good and handling time is pretty fast too.

CrossFit Stuff

We installed this app a few months ago for print on demand posters on stuff.crossfit.com. It was easy to set up and easy to use, integrating well with Shopify. Order fulfillment has been on time, product quality is great, and customer service is quick to respond to any of our questions.

Don White - Artdreamer

Pixels is a great partner for independent artists! Easy to use with GREAT customer service! Products ship fast and are best quality. Highly recommend!

Recanto Geek

I can not install the app in my store I do not know if this is normal ......................................

Citizenpride

Our Shopify store, Citizen Pride, has been working with print-on-demand companies for many years and we final feel we have found our partner with Pixels! The review by Texas Travel Posters is excellent and we would second everything they have said so we are not going to repeat that review. What we can add is the CS is excellent. Our contact is Alex Young and he has gone above and beyond. There are many things you have to work through because this is new technology, especially the plug-ins and the quick turn-aorund, so having Alex right there makes all the difference on whether we want to deal with the hassles. Give the Pixels app a try because your time and effort will be worth it since the CS will be there when you need them ... and you will need them.