Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

realpeoplegoods

I found Pixels because I wanted to find a vendor for print on demand, dropshipped greeting cards. Pixels does that. And they do a great job.

I've been selling Pixels greeting cards for a few months, and customer feedback has been positive. They seem to be high quality and short production times.

I can't comment on other products than the greeting cards, but I'm pleased with Pixels thus far.

I haven't had any problems, so I haven't even had to reach out to customer service. Which is good. It also means I can't comment on the customer service from Pixels.

Images of the Hudson Valley

Update: (11/16/2018) Was contacted from someone from Pixels, so I do appreciate that someone actually read the review and took the time out to see what happened.

Wanted to do a sample order, thought I cancelled it but then the product appeared at my home. That's fine, I'm glad it came, the product is not as described, there was no tracking number sent to me and I made zero profit since the shipping was so expensive. So I will be removing all of the products from my store since what I would need to charge to cover cost and shipping would be ridiculously high. My search for a print on demand will continue. Would not recommend this app or service.

Raymond Helgeson

I just set up the app and loaded in all the products. It looks very promising. I just opened my store, so I have no track record with sales yet. It was fairly easy to install and add the products, but I wish Pixels would make a how-to video, just to answer the few questions I had. The product pictures and descriptions are good. And they do answer emails for help. I would recommend this app.

Riemann Kollektion

All good on riemannkollektion.com - everything is automated perfectly! manufacturing and shipping to europe takes about 14 days - products are always good and packaging is also good!

Raise Vegan

Absolutely love Pixels, the customer service is outstanding, and the products are grade A quality. I would highly recommend them to any business. :)

Surprisenyc

great app and alex always helps me with any hiccups i might be having. will continue to use for as lon

The Unexpected Pit Bull

Seamless process for offering a nice variety of high quality products for our customers with relatively quick turnaround.

Parakeet Slimes Merch

I used this app to launch my merch site and it was such a great experience. The professionalism from the staff was excellent. They provide a personal connection . They care about your success. The shipping is fast, the customer support is easy. They are fast at replying. They help you with any questions you have. They help guide you to a successful business.

ArtLifting

These guys are great. We do all of our reproduction prints through Pixels and I cannot stress enough the quality of prints, professionalism of team, and ease of use. Alex has gone above and beyond on so many occasions and is ALWAYS there to help us with any problem or concern, big or small. The UI has a learning curve but is learnable quickly enough. Really stunning all around.

DeBilzan Gallery

We've been using Pixels for almost a year now, and so far our experience has been quite pleasant. They take care of the mistakes relatively fast as well, which is a huge plus for us. Their products are good and handling time is pretty fast too.