Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

CrossFit Stuff

We installed this app a few months ago for print on demand posters on stuff.crossfit.com. It was easy to set up and easy to use, integrating well with Shopify. Order fulfillment has been on time, product quality is great, and customer service is quick to respond to any of our questions.

Don White - Artdreamer

Pixels is a great partner for independent artists! Easy to use with GREAT customer service! Products ship fast and are best quality. Highly recommend!

Recanto Geek

I can not install the app in my store I do not know if this is normal ......................................

Citizenpride

Our Shopify store, Citizen Pride, has been working with print-on-demand companies for many years and we final feel we have found our partner with Pixels! The review by Texas Travel Posters is excellent and we would second everything they have said so we are not going to repeat that review. What we can add is the CS is excellent. Our contact is Alex Young and he has gone above and beyond. There are many things you have to work through because this is new technology, especially the plug-ins and the quick turn-aorund, so having Alex right there makes all the difference on whether we want to deal with the hassles. Give the Pixels app a try because your time and effort will be worth it since the CS will be there when you need them ... and you will need them.

Texas Travel Posters

I have been testing Pixels out for a couple of months. Here are my thoughts:
1. Selection - We are printing on a variety of mediums including canvas, metal, and wood. The products ordered so far have exceptional quality.
2. Support - I have had a couple questions and have always received an answer within 24 hours. The answers are always thoughtful and help to explain anything I might need answered.
3. Print on Demand - Prints have shipped quickly once ordered.
4. App UX - It took me a bit to figure it out, but once I did, it works well and I am able to create new products quickly.

Motivatingmywall

So far the app has been working pretty solid. I did have some slight issues with setting a few things up properly but their support team was very helpful and I was able to resolve it rather quickly. The simplicity of adding products and working with the app overall makes it a great choice.

Unratio

We are giving this app a five star review after a few months of testing it out. It offers prompt shipping, an easy to use interface and the flexibility to create a unique store within Shopify. The quality of the art prints is exceptional, a crucial element to our design business. That said, we did have a few early issues setting up the store, but the support from Pixels is fantastic. Alex answered all our questions and made sure we are happy customers.

Sincerely Lovely Ts

I was super nervous at first because this drop shipper is different than the one I've grown to know very well. But the final product is beautifully made and offers my customer another option.
I had to contact customer service and I didn't know how fast they would get back to me but to my surprise they replied right away. The customer service via Pixel through Shopify is excellent!

Connected Clothing Company

I gave one star for use as a print on demand company, really it should be no stars for POD. It's easy to use and has an awesome selection of products but the prices are INSANE, you will never sell something that expensive and still be able to make a good profit. All of the good reviews are from artist selling their art in various ways which fine art always comes with a hefty price tag but if you are designing t-shirts, phone cases etc. don't bother downloading and getting your hopes up because no matter how cool of a design you will never be able to sell a basic phone case for $50 no matter how hip.

Lotusmats

I rate Pixels as 1 star for the lack of Customer Service and support. After an order was placed and not hearing anything to confirm the order, I contacted them multiple times but no reply. I had to cancel my order and then deleted the App. The rating of 1 Star is for the product line that they have, but unfortunately if they cant supply and fulfil orders then they are not worth dealing with.

Hope you guys improve your Customer Service and Support as everything esle looks good on your App, just the support is needed.