Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Rodifer Animation Company

I've been with Pixels for about a year. Overall, they're a great company with excellent quality in terms of durability of the product, and the print job.
Pixels is extremely reliable and fast. Everything I've ever ordered has been shipped within 2 business days, and arrives within 3 days after that - much faster than the competition. On top of that, their CS always answers any of my questions within a matter of hours. If something is wrong, they go above and beyond to fix the problem.

Print Quality & Quality of the Materials:

The duvet cover was outstanding. The fabric was head and shoulders above a competitors. Soft, luxurious and gave you a feeling of quality. The print job on the duvet cover was also top notch. A home run on all accounts.

The plush fleece blanket was the softest blanket I've ever seen, with a great image. However, because the threads are longer than Sherpa fleece, there was a white underbelly underneath the print. The Sherpa fleece was great quality material, but the image was a bit too soft for my tastes.

The only really big downside that I can think of is the sizing of the prints. Any image you upload is automatically loaded onto many different products. While this can be convenient, it can also result in a loss of quality of print. To be fair, you have the option of deleting certain variations. But a 16 x 20 canvas print will need a different image size than say a 5 x 7. With Pixels, you can upload a print for a 5 x 7, then stretch that to fit a 16 x 20 - but that would result in a huge loss of quality.

The other downside is that their app doesn't really tell you if the image you've uploaded is the best quality for the particular product you've chosen. Even the best picture with the best Dpi may need to be resized depending on different apps' specifications. Most of the other apps I've tried will tell you if the image you've uploaded is a good or bad quality for their particular app. But the Pixels app won't.

Despite their flaws, they're still a great company to do business with.

Dream Spirit Studios

I love the integration between Fine Art America/Pixels and Shopify, and what the two together allow me to create! Using the Pixels app, I can upload my art to so many cool products at the same time, and have them available for sale on my shop online, where they can be ordered, fulfilled and shipped for me without me having to keep an inventory. It’s been an amazing way for me to start my small art business. Thank you to both Pixels and Shopify for making this integration happen! ♡

The Humane Home

I have been using pixels for some time now and rarely write reviews - however it is because Pixels goes beyond my expectations each and every interaction with the customer service team that I feel compelled. The products are great and the app itself is really easy to use/manage but really for me it is the ability to connect with a human at Pixels in the event my customer has a question. Also my customer rep Alex responds almost immediately - he is incredible.

I can't recommend this app highly enough.
MJ / Crow Tarot Shop

Versatile Zing

Great app. Great addition to my store. I've always been happy with what I ordered from them years ago. Now that I can add to my shopify store so easily... well I love it.
I hope that we can have frames in more colors than black or white for shopify soon.
Great customer service. All my questions answered.

Majors Quick Buy

It's a good app but it'd be better if i could actually LOG BACK INTO MY ACCOUNT! first it says that's that my email isn't registered and then when i try to add a new account it says that my email is already being used with another account. (UPDATE) alex from pixels just gave me a call and helped me out with getting into my account so it just went from a 3 star review to a 5 star review.

Mcbride Art

A great App but, be very careful if you use this App for a UK based business if your Shopify store isn't enabled for international shipping. Not all of the products are fulfilled in the UK. Some products such as pillows and framed prints are only manufactured in the USA which means any of these purchases made from the UK can incur Import Duty.

It clearly states in their sales pitch that orders will be automatically fulfilled and despatched from the nearest depot to your buyer. This does not apply to all products. Check here to see which products ship from each world location.

Sternberg Art

Very good client service,Mr Alex Young is fantastic in answering all needed questions.

Tiny Frock Shop

Pixels is a fantastic addition to our store. Being able to sell branded product on demand as a part of our Shopify store is a lifesaver. Spreading the word about our brand and at the same time not having to keep massive inventory of branded items. Alex was HUGELY helpful in the set up and making sure that everything was functioning correctly. I received some product from totes to mugs to tees and everything looked beautifully done. Held up with washing as well :)

Pink Forest Cafe

Pixels is an amazing way to sell your designs on some of the coolest items available, when I had an issue (user error), Alex called me personally to hash out any issue and or question I had. So cool! I would recommend this app for your printing needs, hands down! TEN Stars! THANK YOU!

Billion Razors Barber Distrobution

As an online shop owner the features this app provides helps me give my customer a more customized options for products! Whenever i've had an issue the rep Alex Young stepped up to the plate to aide me in whatever the issue was! Followed up with great communication and as a business owner you know that more than half the battle! Great app, great support!