Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

Pixels ‑ Print On Demand

by Pixels.com

PrintOnDemand Drop Shipping from 15 Global Fulfillment Centers

Shawlin

I thought this app would be great to share my art and sell them on products on my website shawlinshop.com I am disappointed as it does not import tags or text on the given fields.

iloveshopifi4

Bad exp.
I cant install app with error : Error: The status failed to set correctly. | | Query was empty

Snow Convenience

Tested the Print on demand service to my own address. communication from the site was poor. details for shipping non-existing the "shipping tracking" given does not even show it past. entered country destination after that seems to be off with the fairy's

customer service is delayed or unreachable. prices are all over the place one page shows 11 dollars actual order shows 8 dollars.

fast to take transaction slow to respond after that. order initially placed on the 23/12/2018 still in the wind today with no details from the Print on Demand Service Pixels.

Dragon Star Creations

The app was easy to install and it was very easy to use. However after going through all the setup for the various products, when it came time to add them to the store not all the products were available. The app still needs work.

The base prices are ridiculously high. I appreciate the ease of using a print on demand service but if no one purchases your products because the prices are too high then it defeats the purpose and no one makes any money including Pixels.

As a last note. I had emailed their customer service several days ago and still have yet to receive a reply. To the extent that Shopify has contacted them as well, requesting that they answer my query.

I will be removing this app and trying another company.

Aka Style Co

The base prices are insane. There are way too many other print-on-demand companies with MUCH lower prices to go any farther with my test of the app.

I only got as far as uploading a photo in order to see base prices for all products. After seeing the same products I pay other printers 50% less for, I quickly uninstalled. $30 base price for a phone case?? $20 for the same tote others sell for $10? $18 tees others sell for $10-13? No.