100+ Print-On-Demand Products
Add hundreds of print-on-demand products to your Shopify store within seconds - no design templates required. Upload, create, and sell!
15 Global Fulfillment Centers
Your orders will ship from our network of 15 global fulfillment centers located throughout the United States, UK, Australia, Canada, and EU.
3 - 4 Day Drop Shipping
We'll manufacturer your products within 3 - 4 days, drop-ship directly to your buyers, and notify Shopify when each shipment is complete.
About Pixels ‑ Print On Demand
We Print and Ship Your Designs for You
Pixels.com is the largest print-on-demand company in the world! We're part of the Fine Art America family, and our technology powers the online storefronts for 500,000+ independent sellers and iconic global brands such as Vanity Fair, Vogue, GQ, Marvel, DC Comics, Wired, National Geographic, Getty Images, and more!
We've been in business since 2006 and currently have 15 manufacturing centers located in 5 different countries (see below).
Our Shopify app allows you to create hundreds of different products using your images and then sell those products through your Shopify store. We currently offer 100+ different products, including:
- canvas prints
- framed prints
- metal prints
- acrylic prints
- wood prints
- phone cases
- beach towels
- tote bags
- throw pillows
- yoga mats
- coffee mugs
- and many more...
Automated Order Fulfillment
When a buyer places an order for your products, Shopify automatically sends the order details to us.
We then manufacturer the products within 2 - 3 business days, drop-ship the products directly to your buyers, and notify Shopify that the orders have shipped.
It's that easy! You don't have to worry about inventory. You don't have to deal with shipping hassles. Just upload your images, create your products, and start selling.
Everything is fully automated.
15 Global Manufacturing Centers
We have 15 manufacturing centers located in 5 different countries which operate 24/7 to fulfill your orders for you:
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Netherlands / Europe
More manufacturing locations = faster delivery times to your global buyers with no cross-border import taxes!
Set Your Own Prices
We set a base price for each product that we manufacture, and then you add a markup on top of that base price. Whatever you set as your markup... that's exactly how much you'll earn on the sale. Here's an example:
- Our base price for a 14" x 14" throw pillow is: $17.00
- Let's say that you set your markup to be: $8.00
- When a buyer purchases the throw pillow through your Shopify store, Shopify is going to charge the buyer $25.00 and deposit that money into your bank account.
- Shopify will then send the order details to us so that we can fulfill the order for you. We're going to manufacturer the throw pillow for you, ship it to the buyer, and charge your credit card $17.00.
- The buyer paid you: $25.00. You paid us: $17.00. Your profit is: $8.00.
- It's that easy. If you want to earn more on each sale, just increase your markup. You can set it as high or as low as you want to set it, and you can change it at any time.
Install our app... upload your first image... chose which products you want to sell... set your prices... and start selling!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
External charges may apply. These charges are billed by the external provider and won’t appear on your Shopify invoice.
Most recent reviews
The cost of shipping is INSANE. You'd think that with a BIG name Fine Art America they would have a shipping discount. No. You'll find people leaving their cart once they find out it's 350 to ship a canvas print
Choose Pixels if you:
- Want to work with an application that hasn't been updated since 2013.
- Enjoy the idea of being forced to manage your products across three different websites instead of just your own.
- Prefer paying 250% more for shipping than you would with any competitor app.
- Don't care about being able to set the price of your products (could be $30 today, $90 tomorrow).
- Prefer working with a company that has only one rude and unhelpful support person, who makes it very clear that they don't care about your problems.
Don't be an idiot like me, thinking "Fine Art America, that means high-quality prints for my customers!". This app is trash.
Avoid like the plague.
Larry Marshall Photography
LARRY MARSHALL PHOTOGRAPHY: I have a Pixels site so the import of the products was pretty easy to my Shopify store. As a photographer, my primary printing need is wall art (metal, acrylic, canvas, framed, and art). I quickly learned that the Pixels app has a 100 variant limit, so that have to limit certain offerings, These include frames and mats...they only offer black and white mats and frames. My primary problem is this.....I have Wall Art in my header with a dropdown nested menu of Landscapes, Seascapes, Abstracts, Cityscapes, and Drone Photography. When you click on one of the nested items, it takes you to a page that shows all variants of every photo. Looks very messy and is not user friendly. What I need is another nested menu that doesn't expand all choices. For example, the try and solved this problem, I created a nested menu under Wall Art with the type of medium - Acrylic, metal, etc. The problem with that configuration is that every wall art variant and every medium shows and it takes up the entire home page with the nested menu because everything is expanded by default. If this problem can be resolved, it would be a 4.5 star. Any other photographers deal with this issue and was it resolved?