Rezensionen (62)

• 0 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 2 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
Bearbeitet am 2. Juni 2024

I had a small misunderstanding regarding the app features. Conner was quick to rectify the issue and went over the top with his customer service. I greatly appreciate Shopify app sellers who are quick to act and do right by their customers.

If you have an issue do not hesitate to reach out to them, they've been very helpful thus far.

Thanks again

Active ArmorFit
Vereinigte Staaten
2. April 2024

Im really glad that i intalled this app it helped me alot

Dufflify
Vereinigtes Königreich
Etwa ein monat mit der App
14. März 2024

The data captured is very accurate, very easy to use, and easy to install. Customer service is very patient in answering questions. Highly recommended.

Gendanday
China
14. Januar 2024

t isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.t isn't threatening, defamatory, or being left in exchange for an incentive. If published, we may include additional details about your store to help merchants read relevant reviews.

Russel Bohannon

Ma boutique
Frankreich
10 minuten mit der App
14. März 2024

I would recommend using this app

Herb’s Manchester
Etwa 24 stunden mit der App
19. Februar 2024

good app

MAS VOGUE
Ägypten
28 tage mit der App
10. April 2024

good

LowPrice
Portugal
Ein tag mit der App
27. Dezember 2023

An essential tool for every e-commerce business and marketer! By far, it is way better than other similar apps because it offers a more in-depth analysis and the interface is easier to navigate. Our team definitely recommend it!

Giarité
Etwa 22 stunden mit der App
8. Oktober 2023

Amazing experience! Alison is truly great. I came to the live chat after I was left completely confused by how to integrate the pixel into my store and connect it to tiktok. Since tiktok has the account, the business center and the ads manager It was really too much. All I wanted was to create a campaign and was stuck at the pixel which was not verifying. In matter of minutes I was good to go. Besides that, she provided great information on other ways I could improve my website conversion and she explained in detail how the app can integrade analytics from all the platforms I use. I have google, tiktok, facebook and instagram. I am sure in the future I will be satisfied even more with the support when I will need to scale my business and will be confused about the data. Definetely worth it!

Carpaqua™