PixPix Image Editor , 57 条评论

• 0% 的评分是 3 星
  • 7% 的评分是 2 星
  • 2% 的评分是 1 星
2019年12月22日

WOW, I love this app. I think it's one of the best app's for pix editing and resizing. It's easy, gives all the information on the pics so you know what size it is at a glance, and the editors are A M A Z I N G! Try it and you will be as blown away as I was.

Eazei Store
18天 人在使用应用
2019年5月22日

easy to edit product images without having to leave the shopify site. just edit them right from the products list. this is so simple and easy to use.

Ferrell Fashion
16天 人在使用应用
2022年3月27日

Instead of rework image offline, do it directly online. No hasle to replace image in products. Mandatory tool. Thx

thbeau
比利时
13天 人在使用应用
2019年5月9日

Great replacement for the built-in photo editor Shopify removed. Has most if not all of the same features plus some new ones.

Skeino Yarn
编辑时间:2019年8月25日

App is great! After Shopify changed their image editor, it was very difficult to edit images any more. This app has solved all of our image issues!

RC-N-Go
2019年5月7日

Saved a lot of time on cropping images from products easy! Love it!

Completely free, it's awesome to have. A little things I would improve (maybe a pro version):
1. Add an option to bulk edition
2. More options on the Shopify App front page.

Unminced Words
2021年3月13日

I use PixPix for my Shopify store, but just the free version. It works good for the basic things. So far, I only have used it for removing text in the background and cropping. I would like it better if I could change the color of the brush using a color picking tool to take it easy to match exactly the background color. It integrates well into Shopify.

JBCoolCats
3个月 人在使用应用
2019年5月15日

it would be nice if it was totally rockstar free dude...
vhvhjv hjvhjvkghv nbvghmv ghmvtkhgvktyhmvg ghvn

THEXY Fashion
3个月 人在使用应用
编辑时间:2019年5月3日

This app is even better than the more limited version that used to be embedded in Shopify. It has more functionality, plus all the great cropping and lighting adjustment we've enjoyed using for years. Thanks for providing this app!

Creative Brick Builders
2天 人在使用应用
2019年5月17日

We are very happy with this app. So much better than the photo editor Shopify took down. We highly recommend. Thank you PixPix!

New Earth Gifts and Beads