PixPix Image Editor

PixPix Image Editor

by PixPix

Photo editor, Image SEO alt text, remove logo & Photo Resize

Gemstones Brazil

Great app to improve the quality of my pics. I use it especially to improve the colour and white background

Desify

I was looking for an app which would let me crop and resize images within Shopify. I found PixPix. Now I can crop and resize product images directly in Shopify. It saved me a lot of time and now I don't need to leave Shopify and use an image editing software to edit the product images. On top of this, the price is very reasonable too.

The chrome extension sometimes works and sometimes doesn't. May need some work to do.

However, great work team for developing an app like this.

Framboise Fashions

I absolutely love this app! I use this app to crop and edit the images I use for my store. I was using an app PixPix and told them that we needed the ability to bulk delete from within a product. They said that is an easy add and it would be available by the next day. I woke up the next morning and they had answered the call! IT WORKS! No more deleting pics one at a time.

Sweet Child of Mine

Great app - so simple yet effective. Perfectly replaces the photo editing that used to be included within Shopify. To date, no glitches or issues at all. Super happy thank you

The Vintage Outlet

The best, easiest, and simplest photo app. I have ever used. I would recommend it to anyone who is not tech savvy.

34ShopStore.Com

Nice app and easy to use, great for editing images, I was a user of shopifys free image editor but when it was removed I started using PixPix, recommend ++++

Kayla Burke Design

Love this app! It works exactly the same as the photo editor that used to be available on Shopify, but it does not freeze up all the time. I wouldn't be able to run my shop without it.

OnlyForYou365.com

Makes me happy with each product that i work and import. So we can work daily. Asap i will update a new plan.PixPix is a great app for shops owners. Work without problems with images with logo that we can included in our store. Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

RC-N-Go

App is great! After Shopify changed their image editor, it was very difficult to edit images any more. This app has solved all of our image issues!

RobiNetStore

I use this app long time and I'm very satisfied, is simple to use and work correctly.
I recommended this app for every.

Previous 1 3 4