Climate friendly delivery
Customers are aware of shipping delivery carbon emissions. Give them a chance to do the right thing while still ordering your products.
Show your customers your care about the planet and its people. Get an engaged audience.
Build your material bank
Plant now, use your bamboo later to further reduce your business carbon footprint with low carbon bamboo products
During the pandemic, the world has seen a massive increase in online sales, resulting in huge amounts of shipping emissions. Planboo offers businesses and customers a transparent solution to make their delivery climate friendly. Through investing in bamboo, the fastest growing plant in the world, customers remove their product and shipping emissions and businesses start their journey to Net Zero. While carbon offsetting ecommerce transactions isn’t a new way to reduce your carbon footprint, there hasn’t been a transparent way to track your carbon offset and grow your carbon account for future purchases, until now. Out with the old and in with the boo, we are Planboo.
Start your business journey to Net Zero, by providing transparent climate friendly shipping for your customers. Planting with the Planboo Shopify app lets your customers plant bamboo for every order they make. This empowers smallholder farmers in rural communities whilst restoring degraded land and capturing CO2.
How It Works
- When a customer orders online, they have an option to add a bamboo to make their order delivery climate friendly.
- Your customers will see a checkbox to "+25SEK for climate friendly delivery" in their shopping cart.
- Selecting this box plants bamboo. The customer will be charged 25SEK on their Shopify order.
- You’ll ship the customer's package as you normally would. Planboo will ensure the customers bamboo has been planted.
- Your customer will receive a follow up email allowing them to see their bamboo planted.