Rezensionen (61)

• 20 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 8 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 10 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
4. April 2024

Good idea but it would need to be integrated directly at checkout! Also in Engagement mode it should still highlight that the store is also contributing... Finally the amount should not be converted but not rounded up when in foreign currencies.

Foie Gras Gourmet
Frankreich
5 tage mit der App
19. Februar 2024

I love the idea, but the execution is lacking. The planet dashboard on my site still says 0 .... which makes it look like 1. I'm disingenuous. 2. I don't have sales.

austra jewelry
18 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 26. Februar 2024

Hi there! Thanks so much for the feedback, and apologies for the issue with your dashboard. You actually identified a bug that we have since fixed, so you won't have this issue any more. Thanks for putting it on our radar, and thanks also for using Planet.

7. Juli 2024

我安装之后已经销售很多订单了,为什么数据面板还是空的

KungFuKingSocket Store
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
3 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. Juli 2024

我们对造成的混乱深表歉意。这是由错误引起的,现已修复。感谢您的联系,如果您遇到任何其他问题,请告知我们。

4. Dezember 2023

Good concept, poor execution = the hallmark of all Shopify-developed apps. Worked fine initially but I just noticed it stopped collecting orders a few weeks ago now. I've had plenty of orders in this time and the dashboard says 0, there are no charges to my account from Planet so it's definitely not working. Like all of the other Shopify apps, support doesn't actually exist in any meaningful way.

Pine Creek Essentials
2 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 11. Dezember 2023

We apologize for the headache. Your review was very helpful -- after you posted it, we identified a bug that was causing your data not to load in your dashboard. There was no lost data, and all of your data will be backfilled.

Sorry again that your experience with Planet hasn't gone to plan. We're going to keep improving the app and sincerely appreciate feedback like yours.

11. Juli 2024

Love the idea and transparency with HOW the shipment becomes carbon neutral! But I can't add it to my checkout because I have a custom website instead of a Shopify theme. :( I can still use it in cart as a workaround, but customers very rarely view their cart that way. Please update it to work on checkout for custom stores!

Ellekin
27. Juli 2022

The banner needs to be linked to a page that explains it to our customers. Right now it is not clear.

Lunchskins
Vereinigte Staaten
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 24. August 2022

We've heard similar suggestions from other merchants who are using Planet, and are exploring options. Thanks for your feedback! - Brady, Sustainability at Shopify

Bearbeitet am 21. September 2022

I added this app to both of my Shopify stores and the app looks out of place on my store and it isn't editable, yet. But I really like being carbon-neutral

Decking Perth
Australien
Etwa 2 monate mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 27. Juni 2022

Thanks for sharing your experience - I'm sorry that Planet isn't meeting your needs yet. As mentioned, we'll keep this in mind for future iterations and hopefully you'll give Planet another try. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

29. Juni 2022

Disappointed that the badge is so hard to place like it is shown in the presentation video and Shopify support doesn't help or guide in that, many comments regarding that but still no help from their support team.

GUDO WORLD
Kanada
20 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 29. Juni 2022

Thanks for writing your review - I'm sorry that the experience has been disappointing for you so far. We've heard the same feedback from other merchants, and are discussing quick ways to make this process easier for merchants as soon as possible. Stay tuned. - Brady, Sustainability @ Shopify

8. Juli 2022

Love the concept but poor implementation into the storefront. The banner is locked to a specific size and style, sits weirdly close to the above section, and you're unable to add small badges in other places on your store. If you want more than just the store owner to feel good about enrolling, make better display/badge options available.

Genius Lab Gear
13 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 24. August 2022

Hey Genius Lab Gear team, this is great feedback that is consistent with what some other merchants are saying. We're exploring solutions for future iterations, so your input here is very much welcomed. Thanks for installing Planet! - Brady, Sustainability at Shopify

12. Oktober 2022

Idea is great. Execution could be a lot better. Store name should be able to be added in the text, not just Shopify. We are the one paying the fees. Banner should be shown all through check out, not just in cart. If a buyer uses the Buy It Now button they don't see the banner at all.

Points Streetwear Store
Australien
5 tage mit der App
Shopify hat geantwortet 12. Oktober 2022

Thanks so much for weighing in. We really appreciate it.

One of the next items for the roadmap is making the badge text customizable (and thereby making "Shopify" optional... you're right that the spotlight should be on you and your brand). Regarding the placement of the banner -- 100% that should be more dynamic. We're not currently enabling users to leverage it the way you should be able to.

We're going to get this stuff shipped and make sure you know about it. In the meantime, thanks for installing the app and for the awesome feedback.