Easy Background Music ‑ Musica

Easy Background Music ‑ Musica | Reviews

by BirdChime

Add custom background music, or play song of choice in store

1 review

Cupid Beauty Supplies

I love the app and enjoy how easy it is to add music. My problem starts here. No costumer support ive contacted them twice first time was oct 10 and still no reply. music stop everytime costumers go from page to page. I'm only able to add 1 song. If they can fix my issues. I'll think about trying them again. as a youtuber, Investor and multiple business owner I can tell you guys worth by mouth is powerful. The first impression matters the most.

October 14, 2021

Hi Oscar,
Thanks for your feedback. We are glad that you loved the app but also sad at the same time you had a bad experience because of us.

Here is the answer to your query:
It is not possible for a Shopify app to continue playing music when the user is navigating from one page to another page. However, it will resume from the same place if you have the sync music option turned on.

We are not able to actively reply to the support because our team is really occupied right now.
And that is why we made all features in this app completely free for our merchant friends. I hope it helps you in some way.

Wish you the best :)