Easy Background Music ‑ Musica

Easy Background Music ‑ Musica | Reviews

by BirdChime

Add custom background music, or play song of choice in store

Ghetto.onlinestore

This app is hands down the best and easy to use. If you where looking to add spice to your website look no more!

Chanidu Music - Music For Life

Nice and easy to use across the store. I will need to upgrade soon to use in my store. It also allows change.

Message in the Bottle

Thank you very much! It worked like a charm. Thanks alot! So cool, that I didn´t need to upload my music to third party platforms to host it there. Brilliant solution!

Fateclothing.us

great, simply great. I enjoyed this app so much i started to cry because it was so great, enough said.

ANYTHING JB

DAYMN IT HELPS ALOT !!! REAL MUSIC ON WEB
Y"ALL BETTER DOWNLOAD THIS ASAP CUZ IT"S REALLY EASY AND NICEEEEEE

Hopefullycre8ed Designs

This app simply adds that extra touch to my store. It's completely free. Gets customers in the mood to shop!

Hush Candles - All Natural Soy Candles & Melts

so far so good. took me a while to figure out how to obtain my music, my learning curve. but adding my music to the website was easy as 123

McFvrlvne

An absolute must have! I was able to use this app to bring my vision to life. Thank you so much!!!!!

Mo'Ki Beauty

This app is great. very easy to figure out and my music played instantly. added some great quality to my shopify store

The Lax Lounge

great artist everything worked the way the said and it should help me make money for the store who knows.

Previous 1