Pledger‑  UK Charity Donations

Pledger‑ UK Charity Donations | Reviews

by Pledger Giving Ltd

Make eco + social impact I Add Charity donations I Up Sales

Rhubarb & Lemon

The app is really easy to use and the staff helped to onboard our chosen charities quickly and effectively!

November 16, 2021

Great to have you on-board! Stoked we were able to support your giving campaign.

LINTRO

No.1 app for u.k businesses to integrate charity donations so easily , make the world a better place + increase conversions what more could you ask for, and the team are really helpful mariya is brilliant, thanks guys

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much - its great having you on-board. Look forward to setting your giving campaign live!

DoveRetro

Okay so we started out wanting to find an easy way to donate to charity and immediately came across Pledger in the app store. A great app but while we wanted to support many of the causes, both of us wanted to support a cause that was really important to us. Through the option to add your cause, I contacted Pledger and could not have had a better experience - special shout out to Mariya who kept me up to date throughout the onboarding. One thing I really like is they let you make the call on how much of your donations go towards Pledger vs the charity - including zero if you wish. Seems reasonable to support Pledger in their work and I really hope that others join in. A couple of things I'd hope to see in the future is the option to show a total donated on the site for ultimate transparency to our customers and perhaps more customisation for the built in product page notices etc. I've opted to craft our own for now. The only other thing is despite turning off the post checkout option to donate / post checkout Pledger page this does seem to randomly appear which I will likely contact Pledger for some further help with soon but for now I will continue to investigate what's causing this. We've taken the decision not to ask for customer donations at this time but it still seems to appear, for some reason. Finally hopefully in the future it would be possible to set a donation amount per-order rather than per item or a percentage. Due to the way our margins are especially for Clearpay orders this would allow us to set a higher amount per order rather than a lower amount per item purchased but overall it works okay as it is. Overall though, a great experience. If you're thinking of doing some good with your Shopify store then check out Pledger - even if they don't have the charity you want to support currently.

November 16, 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience! We love having you on-board and very happy to support any time.

scboutique.co.uk

Fantastic smooth process to install & donations are collected immediately - highly recommend :) Love how we can give back !

November 11, 2021

Thank you for your review! Amazing to have you in our merchant community.

One Water

This app adds to the customer experience by allowing customers to donate to our Foundation (The One Foundation) at checkout. It looks professional and is customisable, which helps to create a memorable shopping journey for the customer The setup was easy and the team are lovely - I highly recommend.

November 4, 2021

We love having you on-board and the amazing mission behind One Water & One Foundation. Thanks for choosing Pledger!

indie.

So easy to set up and get donations collected instantly. A really great collection of charities too. Plus a great team - thank you Pledger!

November 4, 2021

That's super to hear. We love indie. and being a part of your giving journey.

Artvocate

Easy to set up and great responsive service, happy to recommend anyone who wants to add donation option to their site =)

November 4, 2021

Thank you so much for such great words. We are excited about Artvocate and being a part of your giving journey.

EmberHot

This app does exactly what I wanted - the option for customers to donate to our partner charity at checkout. It is tailored to UK charities and it was a very easy process to have my charity added. The support was amazing - the lovely Mariya helped me over email and even jumped on a Teams session with me to talk things through. Thank you so much, can't wait to see how many donations we can get!

October 21, 2021

Awesome to have you on-board! Great to be able to support your giving campaign - we are excited to see it go live.

JANE GUN™

Great app and works smoothly with our store. We had a few questions on the go and the team is soo helpful and responsive! And the whole idea about selecting different charity causes is just great our customers also love it!

One Less Car Shop

This app is just what I needed. I'm a small shop with a limited budget but I still want to give back from day one. This app allows me to do that. It's super easy to set up and the team behind Pledger are really helpful when I've had questions. Highly recommend this app.

Previous 1