Virtue ‑ UK Charity Donations

Build a brand shoppers love - donate to Charities from sales

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

JANE GUN™

Great app and works smoothly with our store. We had a few questions on the go and the team is soo helpful and responsive! And the whole idea about selecting different charity causes is just great our customers also love it!

One Less Car Shop

This app is just what I needed. I'm a small shop with a limited budget but I still want to give back from day one. This app allows me to do that. It's super easy to set up and the team behind Pledger are really helpful when I've had questions. Highly recommend this app.

London Lido

Such a great initiative to add to our online store. Very easy set up and help if you need it. I like how customers get to interact with your chosen charities and decide who to donate to. Highly recommended. londonlido.com

ChefsWarehouse | UK Professional Catering Equipment & Supplies

Time spent using app About 2 months

Very impressive and easy to use: Chefswarehouse.co.uk were looking for a method to make easy donations from sales earnings to a nominated good cause (in our case, environmental stewardship). We spotted the Pledger app and talked directly with Mariya (founder). Simple to install and activate, we needed a few tweaks - which were performed quickly and efficiently. We've been running for 6 weeks now and the app has worked flawlessly. Great people to work with. Highly recommended. Peter

Holy Cow Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Fantastic app, very user friendly and great for donating at transaction level. The support has been exceptional! Very professional, efficient and friendly. Will be working with them for the long term.

Ozz Bands

This app has been super! If your brand donates to charity then this is perfect. It has suited exactly what we needed for our product. Mariya and the team has been excellent dealing with not only us but our chosen charity as well and the setup was smooth and is going great. I will be looking to add more charities with pledger soon as our product range expands.

The Spacewitch

What an amazing add on app! An absolute must for your shop! Mariya has been so helpful and set up the charities of my choice and will go above and beyond to help. I would 100% recommened. :)

1 3 Next