Plerdy — UX, CRO & SEO tools

UX, CRO & SEO Tools

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Lemandstone

If you want to find weak spots on your site and improve usability based on the data made by the program, then Plerdy is what you need. An alternative to Hotjar, but cheaper and with more features. Funnel analysis, Seo page analysis, site visitor behavior analysis, pop-ups. Great multi functional tool. Excellent support. I'm glad I'm on board.

August 23, 2022

I'm so glad you like Plerdy. Thank you very much!

Artventure

Location India

The tool works great, I can understand what my visitors are looking at and what things to improve, this basically removes the guesswork which helps me a lot. The support is also good, they solve my queries whenever I have contacted them.

August 8, 2022

I'm so incredibly glad you like Plerdy. This inspires us to go ahead and make cool tools for CRO & SEO analysis.
Thank you!

Mobile Technica

Location Australia

Team at Plerdy have been helpful so far. There are a lot of tutorials but the one that guides you to setup heatmaps seems like it was recorded for an older version. There's a lot of competition out there and I look forward to see how this product develops over time.

August 2, 2022

Thank you so much, this is a really great review. Of course, we are gradually improving the UX and will also update the use cases https://www.plerdy.com/use-cases/

A Bar Above

I've been using Plerdy for years outside of Shopify, so excited to see it here! Installed quickly and the support team was super helpful. I'm already seeing useful data. Great job guys, as always!

August 2, 2022

Many thanks! I am very glad that Plerdy is useful. There will be more features :)

Lehmus Roastery

Location Finland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I was looking for a CRO tool that could help me optimize my e-commerce sites fast by showing me the quick wins. And I found Plerdy. Its heatmaps, clickmaps, SEO checker, and CSS based goals have given me valuable information about my Shopify visitors. Plus their customer support is fast as lighting! :)

July 29, 2022

I'm so glad you find Plerdy useful for your store. Further, there will be even more useful data for analyzing user behavior :)
Thank you!

MBLTD

Extremely useful app. Fantastic support, which response immediately. If you want to analyze the data in detail and the habits of customers, Plerdy is a fantastic app. Highly recommend.

July 28, 2022

Thanks for the great review. It really inspires us to do better :)

Dragon's Miracle

Time spent using app About 1 month

Everyone is familiar with Hotjar and i used it before , but when i came across Plerdy's functionality , support team and price there was no way for me to go back to Hotjar . This app is so robust and has all the bells and whistle you can ask for you ecommerce shop . the SEO is excellent as well and i use it with combination of another SEO app as well !! thanks guys for the great presentation and for putting this together . you guys Rock!!

July 28, 2022

I'm so glad you like Plerdy this is an awesome review.
Thank you very much!

raawbytricedk

Location Denmark

Awesome support. I have already been using Plerdy on other sites with Wordpress and I am super happy about it. The support is very helpful and fast to respond.

May 31, 2022

Great, thanks for the infinitely wonderful review. It inspires us to do better and more :)

Guru Muscle

Location Australia
Time spent using app 4 minutes

DON'T BUY HOTJAR and get Plerdy instead. Such a great app that comes with a way more features than Hotjar. You can also scan your entire website for SEO and get some valuable data. They push updates literally every month. I would highly recommend get Plerdy. 100%.

May 28, 2022

Thank you very much for such a wonderful review. I'm glad you like Plerdy - it inspires us.

Avaqel

Time spent using app About 3 hours

Fantastic support. Very prompt responses. The program has a ton of features and I can't wait to learn how to use it. I am sure if I have an issue the team will be helpful. Andrew was great.

May 26, 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful review. We will be happy to help you if you have new questions. For a start, you could watch useful videos https://www.plerdy.com/use-cases/

Previous 1