Plerdy — Heatmap, Replay & SEO

Plerdy — Heatmap, Replay & SEO

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (5)
Developer
December 27, 2022

This is a very helpful tool. Had a little trouble setting it up, but support helped right away and got things straightened out.

Microfleur
Time spent using app: 13 days
December 15, 2022

Plerdy has been wonderful. Super excited to continue using it and for future updates. Support has been quick to respond,

Magic Brain Food
Time spent using app: 2 days
Plerdy replied December 25, 2022

Thank you for your questions. We are always happy to help.

December 14, 2022

Plerdy support is very fast to respond to our question, including activating the code for our shopify store. We will continue to set up all the feature and seek the help from Plerdy if we have any questions. Thank you very much.

iSmart Home Gadgets Limited
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 17 days
Plerdy replied December 25, 2022

Thank you very much for the wonderful review.
You will be helped in setting up heat maps, video sessions and popup forms by training videos https://www.plerdy.com/use-cases/
Or let us know in support.

November 22, 2022

So far everything has worked great. Very easy to use. Customer service was very quick and helpful. The team was easy to contact. Highly Recommended for everyone.

13N35
Time spent using app: 1 day
Plerdy replied November 24, 2022

An even better Plerdy will follow. Thank you!

November 22, 2022

I have several online stores, and I use different apps in each one to avoid getting confused about which store I'm working with at the moment. This is one of the apps I downloaded.i Love this App, I Highly recommend it!

Shopping Freak - Malta
Malta
Time spent using app: About 21 hours
Plerdy replied November 24, 2022

It's great that you like Plerdy. Let us know if there are any new questions. Thank you, and have a nice day!

November 18, 2022

I installed this application based on my partner's recommendation. Easy to Use Great App Highly Recommended.

ready set shop
Time spent using app: About 16 hours
Plerdy replied November 20, 2022

I'm glad you like Plerdy, and you have a great partner :) Thanks!

November 18, 2022

The support team is really responsive and ready to help. I can't thank them enough for being patient with me and helping me out with the setup.

luxifygadgets
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Plerdy replied November 20, 2022

We are always happy to help solve certain nuances. Thank you!

November 16, 2022

Thanks for helping my business Plerdy! Having an app is just amazing! I love this App, Plerdy Works Great Highly Recommended for everyone.

Shoptohope
Pakistan
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Plerdy replied November 17, 2022

I am very happy that Plerdy helped you. There will be more features to come.

November 13, 2022

I have used Plerdy on several WordPress sites and was excited to be able to use it on a Shopify store. Within days of setting up I am able to see great detail into what visitors are doing on the store. It has allowed me to make optimization to button text and other calls to action in short order. I look forward to seeing the visualizations provided into the future so that we can continue to make necessary changes to our content and other aspects of our store to better serve our customers.

Mystiive
Time spent using app: 5 days
Plerdy replied November 14, 2022

Great review and I am very glad that Plerdy gives value to your websites.

November 11, 2022

Easy to use Plerdy App, this is really a great app. Support is very quick and could find a solution to all my issues! Thanks a lot

The Glamping Guys
Time spent using app: 29 days
Plerdy replied November 14, 2022

It makes us happy and gives us more inspiration.