Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

Native Mobile Apps by Plobal

by Plobal Apps

Accelerate your mobile sales & revenues

Far Ocean Online

Simply in love with the platform. Such powerful features, they are far ahead in terms of technology. The filters on the app are so powerful. The banners and layouts are flexible and beautiful. I love the flash sale banner as well, definitely gonna use it soon. I love how powerful the analytics and notifications are. Amazing platform.

Beauty & Colours

great apps! done design my apps just half an hour. Support team very responsive. love this apps and very recommended!

Icons & Ballers

This was a very simple and easy solution to our needs for a mobile app. We are very happy with it so far. The support we received throughout the design and setup process was amazing!

Buy-mate

plobal is best mobile app builder, I compare some other builder, the plobal has drag tech to design home display,and their tech is best I think.
support service is also very good

DadHats2ow6ix

at first everything was okay with this app. until you realize you paying $199 per a month and the only thing you can edit on your app is the home page with banners and products.. all they want you to do is keep updating the plan. wanna have a good app with a lot to edit i recommend tap cart they have 2 plans $99 & $199 and trust me you'll be able to edit anything on your app.. all plobal cares about is updating there advance plan which is about $599 im done with this rip off........................................ TAPCART

Adventures Await

Great customer support! A bit pricey but the support team does a great job communicating. Other than the pricing, it is worth a try

Dzire looks

Big fraud company whatever they promise all fake.when i asked for refund of my money they are not responding big cheating company.all the fake reviews saying it is good company. i am going to take legal action on company if they dont refund my money .Dont trust this company and loose your money.They want only money they dont provide any service.

Swiss Butchery

Enrolled with Plobal Apps on the 15th of November 2018 (Premium Annual), Gotten a "live" Android Play store on the 16th and Apple App Store on the 19th. Plobal is super efficient and understands app development. Really Professional . Enjoyed working with them the past 72 Hours. Keep up the good work guys ! Definitely recommend them to people with zero knowledge in building apps. Prices are reasonable and team respond within mins whenever you drop a simple email to their official support line. Kundos Team !

Daloah.com

Perfect App,
New features,
Easy Integration,
Amazing Support,
Best Mobile App ever,
PlobalApps is the Best

Pulgeros

This is the best app that I installed in my Shopify Store. I tried many other before installing Plobal Apps and not the others companies gave me the technical support, the customer service and the help I need it. The team at Plobal Apps are the best! They answer your questions really fast, and they are very knowledgeable. They help me 100% to launch and publish my app for both Android and IPhone. I am not a developer. I am a business person that needed a team who will be there for my company. Now I glad that I have a great team at Plobal Apps Mobile App. Thank you so much Yuvraj, Rutuja and Pratik for all the support and help you give me everyday. - Yovanny Alfonso Founder of Pulgeros.com