Mobile App for eCommerce Store

Mobile App for eCommerce Store

by Plobal Apps

Most trusted mobile app builder for your Shopify Store.

theorangeroom

It seems to have ok features. The preview is buggy. The pricing is exorbitant for what it offers. The minuscule space allocated for the logo is silly (mobile version of basic Shopify "Debut" theme does this better) Also pretty strange that push notifications are not even included in the base package when Plobal aren't even the ones providing the service (you have to connect to PushOwl, which you have to pay for anyway).

EDIT: The developer has since demonstrated to me that you do get push notifications included (2 on the basic package). Thus I have amended my review from 2 to 3 stars.

It is worth noting that the developer goes to some trouble to contact you if you leave a negative review. I have had multiple emails and phone calls from them. In my opinion this is going a bit too far.

The developer shows willingness to work on various issues which I view as a positive.

July 22, 2019

Hi Konrad, I think there has been some misunderstanding. We do have push notifications in all plans and the normal push notifications are powered by Plobal Apps itself. The Pushowl notifications you are referring to is an integration we provide to seamlessly trigger web push notifications for your store, if you already use Pushowl that is. Also to make the logo bigger you just have to ask our support team and they will get it done immediately for you. You can check apps like Ravin, Dimlaj, Far Ocean etc. for the same. We also have the highest number of features and integrations amongst all mobile app developers on the Shopify App Store and are an official Shopify Plus partner as well. I hope this helps. Happy to get on a call and give you a demo of the entire platform.

VirVia

People are nice but the free app is not easy to install .. Wastage of time and energy. I think Shopify should not recommend such channels which are not of any use, particularly when the free things are promised.. Nothing is free in this world Lets be transparent in business

Wished For

*EDIT*

My initial review of this app was pretty negative. My main concern was the pricing structure, especially for smaller businesses. Not long after I posted my review I was contacted by someone from Plobal who informed me that they have a smaller "pay as you go" plan for companies like mine.

It was on the plans/pricing page and I completely missed it.

I just wish there were more customization options. I would like to be able to change the color of the navigation icons, use a background image for the entire header and a few other small tweaks. Unless I completely missed that too, it's not currently possible.

One thing's for sure ... the customer service department is on it. If I continue to use this product and features change I will revise my rating.